Ron Paul Thread. "Farewell Address" Pt.1 Vid and text.

If you honestly think Romney got more votes in Texas than Paul when thousands of people show up for Paul rallies and Mitt has to cancel some of his because of poor attendance

What solid concrete information do you have to suggest otherwise??  Or is it just speculation and more conspiracy theories on your end coupled with more whining about Ron Paul not getting enough attention.  You know why Ron Paul lost to Mitt Romney in Texas, because other than the district that voted Ron Paul in, Ron Paul is seen as a FRAUD and hardly ever taken seriously.  You see Ron Paul, and you see walking joke, something to always laugh at.

You asked me why I think the president lied about his identity and I showed you Obama uses a dead womans social security #, no answer.

You think that's a credible source??  You post information from folks that make up FALSE stories just to get a rise out of people like you that fall for that type of nonsense.  You might have fell for the banana in the tailpipe champ, but not us, or at least not me.  Obama shows his birth certificate and that's still not enough for folks like you.  Just say what you really want to say or how you really feel about Obama and get it over with.  Stop ducking behind stories of birth certificates and let it be known how and why you don't like him or others like him. 

You are a troll man,     
Pot meet kettle.

Tags : None
ron-paul-ucla-crowd-1024x679.jpg

Columbia1.jpg

Boise-24001.jpg

CSU-over-12001.jpg

Denver-11501.jpg

Iowa-state-University-13501.jpg

Ron-Paul-crowd2-1024x652.jpg

Ron-Paul-chico.jpg

Ithaca-over-44001.jpg

NYC-over-14001.jpg

Rochester-7001.jpg

crowd-ron-paul-1024x768.jpg

Twin-Falls-13501.jpg

Ron-Paul-crowd-3-1024x768.jpg

Washington-12001.jpg

Wisconsin-over-52001.jpg

Oklahoma-City1-1024x768.jpg

Veterans-for-Ron-Paul.jpg

march3.jpg

ron-paul-center-stage1-1024x682.jpg

Ron-Paul-texas.jpg

Ron-Paul-Chanhassen.jpg

Ron-Paul-aimes-1024x685.jpg

Ron-Paul-illinois.jpg

ron-paul-speech-1024x577.jpg

Ron-Paul-crowd.jpg

Why is Romneys own company giving twice as much $ to Obamas campaign?

If he's won, how come he doesn't have one rally that even remotely resembles any of these? You remember these right, you posted a picture of him before getting interviewed in an empty room in 2008 as a response. That was awesome, you served me. I must have the worlds best photoshop skills since everything I say is a lie.

As far as me being a racist, I have more in common with the working class black man than I do most rich white men. 

Originally Posted by Pig Love

As far as me being a racist, I have more in common with the working class black man than I do most rich white men. 

.... as well as many other racist people.

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

.... as well as many other racist people.
What's worse, the guy being labeled a racist by people that have never met him or his accusers?

You two are acting like KKK burning crosses on my lawn.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

LOL.  Be it "rigged" or not, at the end of the day Ron Paul couldn't even muster up enough energy and support to win the Republican prirmary in his own homestate of Texas this year.  Again, he couldn't even win a majority of the delegate count in his own HOMESTATE of Texas.  If your not even loved in your own homestate, where and or who in the hell is going to love you.............in Ron Paul's case the answer is obviously nobody, and for good reason.  Ron Paul's campaign has come to a sad end, as it has ended the same way that it began.......as irrelevant.  His supporters (which includes you and a very select few number of people) have been wasting their time, just like your boy Ron Paul.
I'm not a hardcore RP supporter but if him and his supporters were so irrelevant, why even post in this thread? Why waste the time to gloat about something supposedly the vast portion of citizens (since you seem to speak for the majority) don't care about. Why not dismiss, and keep it moving did?

What are you even looking for, a congrats? Your boy Romney won the ticket...you Romney supporters are something else.

Originally Posted by ryair max 1

LOL.  Be it "rigged" or not, at the end of the day Ron Paul couldn't even muster up enough energy and support to win the Republican prirmary in his own homestate of Texas this year.  Again, he couldn't even win a majority of the delegate count in his own HOMESTATE of Texas.  If your not even loved in your own homestate, where and or who in the hell is going to love you.............in Ron Paul's case the answer is obviously nobody, and for good reason.  Ron Paul's campaign has come to a sad end, as it has ended the same way that it began.......as irrelevant.  His supporters (which includes you and a very select few number of people) have been wasting their time, just like your boy Ron Paul.
I'm not a hardcore RP supporter but if him and his supporters were so irrelevant, why even post in this thread? Why waste the time to gloat about something supposedly the vast portion of citizens (since you seem to speak for the majority) don't care about. Why not dismiss, and keep it moving did?

What are you even looking for, a congrats? Your boy Romney won the ticket...you Romney supporters are something else.
Exactly. This dude Deuce King talks about Ron Paul more than the people who actually support the man. Dude is pathetic.

Originally Posted by ryair max 1

laugh.gif
 Deuce is an Obama fan boy.   I think he is stuck in 08 and still has his Change poster up in his room. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

this country and its general population are a %#%##@@ joke...

Really?   Please elaborate, because you said this  "....as soon as Obama becomes president PEOPLE have a problem with what the government is doing...the government overstepped their boundaries a long long time ago...where was your vigilance then?"

When Bush was president a lot of people were angry and protesting.

They were in Vietnam too

The Great depression too

1776 too

As far as me being a racist, I have more in common with the working class black man than I do most rich white men

Bless your heart.

Why you ask??  Just look at the thread title for example.  All year long I and others have been hearing about this Ron Paul wave that is about to take the country by storm , and how this is the year that Ron Paul will finally win the Republican nomination, but as we now see that couldn't be further from the truth.  Just look threw this thread for more examples from various posters.  We have had charts and graphs saying how much money and support Ron Paul is receiving over Obama and Romney from the beginning of this election process, but none of that (if it was really real to begin with for Ron Paul) has materialized for Ron Paul and his supporters.  Now they are left holding the bag of embarassment looking around like with that bewildered look on their face wondering how and where things went wrong.  It's truly funny to me, I'm getting a kick out of it.  It was would be equivalent to somebody saying that the Charlotte Bobcats were going to have the best winning record this NBA year and how they were going to win the NBA Finals.  We now know that things didn't quite work out that way for either entity.  Just like the Bobcats, Ron Paul also had the lowest winning percentage and had the worst home court record
laugh.gif

Your boy Romney won the ticket...you Romney supporters are something else.

Only thing worse than being wrong is being loud and wrong champ.

Exactly. This dude Deuce King talks about Ron Paul more than the people who actually support the man.

Who are you, and why are you following me around??

laugh.gif
 Deuce is an Obama fan boy.   I think he is stuck in 08 and still has his Change poster up in his room. 
laugh.gif

The nerve of you SunDOOBIE.  Your the same dude that was carrying and waving the Obama flag loud and proud back in 2008, but since he hasn't lived up to your expectations now you decided to jump ship.  FRAUD status on your end champ.  You switched up and now you wanna rep. for Team Ron Paul, but we see he isn't going anywhere or isn't going to do anything so now just like that episode of Martin at the DMV you have to start right back at scratch.  Truth be told I wouldn't be surprised if you tried to cash in on your Joe Oliver card just like ninjahood and starting cheering and campaigning for Mitt Romney.  That's what happened when your a ficke individiual such as yourself.  Let me help you out here champ, I'm sure a family member of yours or a close friend has either let you down or done something that you didn't agree or co-sign but at the end of the day, hopefully you still stuck by that person because your faith in them carried you threw.  Same rules apply with a candidate that you vote for or even the President.  In this case, you PROUDLY voted for Obama, of course he has made mistakes, and he's done things that even I haven't agreed with, but he's still my and your President so show your support in his efforts.  Now's not the time to jump ship, now's the time to keep marching forward to help this nation prosper and regain it's footing.  That's not going to happen if you cheer on Mitt Romney or that loveable loser Ron Paul.   

The elections are determined before the campaign begins. Obama has turned his back on his word and has done nothing to help the people prosper. This country and most of america are nothing more than an illusion of what it stands for. Who would of known the world would be controlled by fancy paper.

Originally Posted by FlipNLu

The elections are determined before the campaign begins. Obama has turned his back on his word and has done nothing to help the people prosper. This country and most of america are nothing more than an illusion of what it stands for. Who would of known the world would be controlled by fancy paper.

That's all the world has been controlled by. For centuries. For millennia. First it started off with pretty rocks, then shiny coins, now fancy paper. If you thought the world was ever controlled just by good intentions and impermeable conscience then you are truly a fool. In the end, most of us are people who don't have enough wealth to live above the squabbling and so we must evaluate ourselves, as well as our candidates, and hope and pray that we happened to make the right decision out of the crapshoot.

As far as me being a racist, I have more in common with the working class black man than I do most rich white men

Bless your heart.

Why you ask??  Just look at the thread title for example.  All year long I and others have been hearing about this Ron Paul wave that is about to take the country by storm , and how this is the year that Ron Paul will finally win the Republican nomination, but as we now see that couldn't be further from the truth.  Just look threw this thread for more examples from various posters.  We have had charts and graphs saying how much money and support Ron Paul is receiving over Obama and Romney from the beginning of this election process, but none of that (if it was really real to begin with for Ron Paul) has materialized for Ron Paul and his supporters.  Now they are left holding the bag of embarassment looking around like with that bewildered look on their face wondering how and where things went wrong.  It's truly funny to me, I'm getting a kick out of it.  It was would be equivalent to somebody saying that the Charlotte Bobcats were going to have the best winning record this NBA year and how they were going to win the NBA Finals.  We now know that things didn't quite work out that way for either entity.  Just like the Bobcats, Ron Paul also had the lowest winning percentage and had the worst home court record
laugh.gif

Your boy Romney won the ticket...you Romney supporters are something else.

Only thing worse than being wrong is being loud and wrong champ.

Exactly. This dude Deuce King talks about Ron Paul more than the people who actually support the man.

Who are you, and why are you following me around??

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The nerve of you SunDOOBIE.  Your the same dude that was carrying and waving the Obama flag loud and proud back in 2008, but since he hasn't lived up to your expectations now you decided to jump ship.  FRAUD status on your end champ.  You switched up and now you wanna rep. for Team Ron Paul, but we see he isn't going anywhere or isn't going to do anything so now just like that episode of Martin at the DMV you have to start right back at scratch.  Truth be told I wouldn't be surprised if you tried to cash in on your Joe Oliver card just like ninjahood and starting cheering and campaigning for Mitt Romney.  That's what happened when your a ficke individiual such as yourself.  Let me help you out here champ, I'm sure a family member of yours or a close friend has either let you down or done something that you didn't agree or co-sign but at the end of the day, hopefully you still stuck by that person because your faith in them carried you threw.  Same rules apply with a candidate that you vote for or even the President.  In this case, you PROUDLY voted for Obama, of course he has made mistakes, and he's done things that even I haven't agreed with, but he's still my and your President so show your support in his efforts.  Now's not the time to jump ship, now's the time to keep marching forward to help this nation prosper and regain it's footing.  That's not going to happen if you cheer on Mitt Romney or that loveable loser Ron Paul.   

None of your "speeches" carry any weight

I'm sure there were jews in Germany that thought Hitler had good ideas at first, most of them figured out what was going on.

Don't attack Doobie because your asleep

^    
smile.gif
  Ha! Ha!

Here's your boy Deuce, New Yorker May 30,2012
[h3]The President’s Kill List[/h3]
Posted by Amy Davidson

[article=""]
obama-brennan.jpg

What is wrong with the President sitting in a room, looking at lists and portraits of people—a Somali man, a seventeen-year-old girl, an American citizen—and deciding whom to kill? That, according to long and troubling articles in both the Times and Newsweek, is a job Barack Obama has assigned himself. His aides, notably John Brennan, his counter-terrorism adviser, portray it as a matter of taking responsibility—if we are going to assassinate someone, or call in a drone strike to take out a camp in Yemen, the President should make the call—as if our only alternative were some sort of rogue operation, with generals or C.I.A. agents shooting at will. But responsibility involves accountability, which is something, in this case, that appears to be badly lacking. Obama has not taken on a burden, but instead has given the Presidency a novel power.

The “kill list
[/article]

Can one of the Ron Paul supporters tell me what this guy has accomplished in his political career other than talking trash about abolishing the Federal Reserve, DOJ, DOE, FCC, EPA, etc, etc.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Can one of the Ron Paul supporters tell me what this guy has accomplished in his political career other than talking trash about abolishing the Federal Reserve, DOJ, DOE, FCC, EPA, etc, etc.

He is the only candidate that ever served in wartime. As a surgeon, so he saved soldiers lives.

He never signed any of the major bills that have systematically destroyed this country.

He disagrees with our soldiers being killed because BANKS like wars.

The Federal Reserve is criminal, you like it? You like how your $ bill is 90% less valuable than in the mid 70s? 

The other candidates are the ones who are a joke man, do some research. We don't even know who Soetoro is except that Romneys companies seem to LOVE him.  

He is the only candidate that ever served in wartime. As a surgeon, so he saved soldiers lives.

He never signed any of the major bills that have systematically destroyed this country.

The Federal Reserve is criminal, you like it? You like how your $ bill is 90% less valuable than in the mid 70s? 

The other candidates are the ones who are a joke man, do some research. We don't even know who Soetoro is except that Romneys companies seem to LOVE him.  
So you are saying that because he was a surgeon, it makes him the most superior candidate for president?

So you are saying that because he was a surgeon, it makes him the most superior candidate for president?

People are drawn to the fact that he's the only anti-war candidate.

He votes for the stuff he says he is going to vote for...

None of your "speeches" carry any weight

Neither do Ron Paul's speeches apparently.

I'm sure there were jews in Germany that thought Hitler had good ideas at first, most of them figured out what was going on.

That was a piss poor attempt to try and connect the invasion of the Nazi's and the Holocaust to presidency of Obama.  Piss poor at best.

LOL. This guy really views Barry as family.

Bandit Country, I would prefer you to ask me a direct question rather than assuming something wrong on your end.  If your unable to comprehend what I'm saying, just say that.  I never said or viewed Barry as family.  What I said directly to SunDOOBIE was that if he is disappointed in Obama, which I know he is, it is or probably should be the same thought process when he has gotten disappointed by a family member or close friend.  Everyone gets disappointed with someone that's close to them, that's natural.  So, if you have been disappointed in a family member why wouldn't you expect to be disappointed in a candidate that you voted for or most likely have never met.  It's all in how you view things.

Here's your boy Deuce, New Yorker May 30,2012

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 You gotta do what you gotta do sometimes. 

We don't even know who Soetoro is except that Romneys companies seem to LOVE him

Your still on that Soetoro kick.......
laugh.gif
.  Bless your heart.   

Back
Top Bottom