Ron Pauls Views- His latest speech

Ron Paul = Racist, sexist, ignorant, fake libertarian, and idiot (doesn't believe in evolution). He is old as dirt, probably was around for the signing of the constitution, and is effin ******ed thinking we can get rid of the gov in all the ways he wants.
I just don't know what's worse the idiot, who is Ron paul, or the idiots who think he's the best thing since sliced bread just because he wants to legalize drugs, and only because of that.
I'm not bashing on those individuals who actually have studied and like his political views/stance, to each his own, but the people who are in no way informed about any of his politics or any political issues for that matter and just support him because of the above statement. :smh:

Speaking of misinformed. :rolleyes:{

Well that's because govt abuses the fed and use it for there benefit.  Politicians promise you a service and have a printing press to back them up.  Where it actually hurts the people and devalues the currency. 

The Fed manipulates interest rates.  They are keeping rates down so the govt could keep borrowing.  And with low interest, the govt doesn't have to pay much interest on the deficit.  Fed Chairman has said there will be low rates til 2015.  That means more borrowing and whatever else that can't be borrowed, they print $.  That's why we are getting QE and inflation is kicking in with climbing asset prices like oil, gold, food, stocks etc.  

The Gold standard is for the govt to be restrained because you can't print gold. 

The Fed was a good system during  1913-1933 because people had gold and silver in the banks.  And instead of carrying coins, they carry gold and silver certificates dollars. 
Umm...struggling to find how this is anything but the mandate of the Fed. The gold standard has been disproved decades ago. Price of oil, is down. Price of food is up related to an enormous drought. Stocks going up is a great thing.

You can't print gold, but you can always find more of it. How dumb is it to constrain economic growth based on a shinny metal?
The purpose of the gold standard is to prevent the government from racking up fiat debt and creating a bubble.

If you were behind on your credit card payments, would you try to take out another credit card to pay off that one? And take out another one to pay off the second? No, that would be stupid. Yet that's similar to what the Fed is doing with our money.

And 'constraining economic growth to a shiny metal' isn't as dumb as artificially creating economic growth by printing money.
The mandate of the Fed was to expand the money supply when the economy grew and to reduce it when is it was contracting.  Yet the fed is still propping up the money supply.  And now it has to balance interest rates and unemployment?  How are they going to do that?  Its up to the free-market to decide that. 

Price of oil is down and that's because there is an excessive supply of it. Not a lot of people are employed and don't need to drive.  But its still relatively high $4/gal compared to 10yrs ago. 

maag_oct2012-fig1.jpg

http://www.tfmetalsreport.com/blog/4287/terrific-new-stuff-sprott

Ron Paul = Racist, sexist, ignorant, fake libertarian, and idiot (doesn't believe in evolution). He is old as dirt, probably was around for the signing of the constitution, and is effin ******ed thinking we can get rid of the gov in all the ways he wants.
I just don't know what's worse the idiot, who is Ron paul, or the idiots who think he's the best thing since sliced bread just because he wants to legalize drugs, and only because of that.
I'm not bashing on those individuals who actually have studied and like his political views/stance, to each his own, but the people who are in no way informed about any of his politics or any political issues for that matter and just support him because of the above statement.
mean.gif

Speaking of misinformed.
eyes.gif
:smh:
You know Ron Paul IS all of those things...right?

I'm not bashing on those individuals who actually have studied and like his political views/stance, to each his own, but the people who are in no way informed about any of his politics or any political issues for that matter and just support him because of the above statement. :smh:

And romney is what? Not racist or sexist, not ignorant, real and believes in evolution?

You should be embarrassed putting phd in your sn

I'm not bashing on those individuals who actually have studied and like his political views/stance, to each his own, but the people who are in no way informed about any of his politics or any political issues for that matter and just support him because of the above statement.
mean.gif
And romney is what? Not racist or sexist, not ignorant, real and believes in evolution?

Ron Paul is a fake libertarian?

And if any of that were true, you should be embarrassed at the failure of whoever you support and his or her inability to effect change to the American war machine and the drug war.

You think young RP supporters are tuned in to Austrian economics? Some might be. But I think most of his supporters are attracted to his stance on war and drugs.

So, with all the other allegedly terrible things about Ron Paul, people STILL support him. How horrible does that make other candidates look?

Last edited:

How could you write this and try to act like you know what you are talking about?

This is just sad

Ron Paul is a fake libertarian?

And if any of that were true, you should be embarrassed at the failure of whoever you support and his or her inability to effect change to the American war machine and the drug war.

You think young RP supporters are tuned in to Austrian economics? Some might be. But I think most of his supporters are attracted to his stance on war and drugs.
But war and drugs aren't the ONLY policies that matter. Thats the problem. 

Ron Paul isn't a perfect candidate. Thats what a lot of his followers seem to be immune to understanding.

RP talks a BIG game.

And I mean a BIG game.

He's not impervious to the government. He's not impervious to lobbying. He doesn't even have the powers that he thinks he has to do what he wants. 

Thats why he can just sit up and throw his arguments against the wall with impunity or actual accountability. 

The same guy that said FEMA shouldn't exist asked for money and federal resources to repair his flooded out communities on the gulf coast. 
So, with all the other allegedly terrible things about Ron Paul, people STILL support him. How horrible does that make other candidates look?
Allegedly terrible? LOL

Alright. You can overlook this stuff all you want. Most of it came out during his run for the GOP nomination. 

Mind you, i'm ALL for changing the system, but only if you realize that you won't get anywhere without targeting your efforts on specific problems and filling in those holes. 

Ya'll must be terribly naive if you think someone is going to come into office and revamp the entire nation. They don't call them "checks and balances" for nothing. 

Its the lack of realism towards economics, social justice, and foreign policy that RP supporters get lost in. 

There are more complex nuances than "NO MORE BASES"

Yeah. I agree...but I don't think half the people saying that would chant the "no more bases" lines if they understood what it takes to sustain their apparently "normal" standard of living. 

I respect RP's consistency and honesty...but I do not respect several aspects of his positions as I find many of them to be detestable to downright ignorant. 

Last edited:

What does this have to do with anything?

Are we discussing Romney or Ron Paul? Furthermore, you don't even know my views on Romney, I think he is some of those things as well.

Additionally, what do my views on RON PAUL have anything to do with MITT ROMNEY'S political stance on those issues, and why would that make me embarrassed to be puttng PhD in my SN? What in the effin hell are you talking about LOL. Crazy *** tangent.

Lastly, I'll post it again, from the other thread, since you AREN'T telepathic and DON'T know my views on Romney.

View media item 111324

Last edited:
How could you write this and try to act like you know what you are talking about?
This is just sad

How could you write half of the things you write, and believe in, and have any rep points, let alone be alive and able to function normally in society?

How could you write half of the things you write, and believe in, and have any rep points, let alone be alive and able to function normally in society?

You'll get repped for that strong post.

Ron Paul is a Racist, sexist, ignorant, fake libertarian, and idiot, etc.?

There really are no words boss, your post was just over the top to me.

I don't EVER, talk like that. In fact, I hardly say anything at all.

Last edited:
Alright PHD, give me some links that say/show RP is. . . all that you wrote. 
But war and drugs aren't the ONLY policies that matter. Thats the problem. 

Ron Paul isn't a perfect candidate. Thats what a lot of his followers seem to be immune to understanding.

RP talks a BIG game.

And I mean a BIG game.

He's not impervious to the government. He's not impervious to lobbying. He doesn't even have the powers that he thinks he has to do what he wants. 

Thats why he can just sit up and throw his arguments against the wall with impunity or actual accountability. 

The same guy that said FEMA shouldn't exist asked for money and federal resources to repair his flooded out communities on the gulf coast. 
No other candidate is perfect either and you could say the same about the followers of other candidates.

This is my stance on RP.  He was never here to be a saviour.  He's out there educating people, encouraging them and pointing to other solutions that the current candidates are not talking about.  We have a 2 party system and nothing has change.  What did obama do? Just continue with the bailouts as Bush did.  Its still more of the same.  
Ya'll must be terribly naive if you think someone is going to come into office and revamp the entire nation.
um Obama.  Hope. Change. 

Future- Tell me one position of RP that you find ignorant or cannot respect.  Just want to know what are you talking about.

Back
Top Bottom