Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima aka the GOAT just retired

Ronaldo just called it quits. Hats off to one of the greatest of all time, would've been clearly the greatest of all time if not for injury problems. won 2 world cups while scoring the most world cup goals ever, put together a ridiculous strike rate for whatever team and whatever league he played in, and was just an overall machine on the field. 
plus dude invented the finger wag

78973429.jpg

my favorite athlete ever

Ronaldo just called it quits. Hats off to one of the greatest of all time, would've been clearly the greatest of all time if not for injury problems. won 2 world cups while scoring the most world cup goals ever, put together a ridiculous strike rate for whatever team and whatever league he played in, and was just an overall machine on the field. 
plus dude invented the finger wag

78973429.jpg

my favorite athlete ever

Was really hoping he'd finish out the season with Corinthians.

I knew catching him on GolTV at midnight once or twice a week was likely the last I'd see of him.

They greatest player of our generation, THANK YOU to the legend that is Ronaldo for blessing us with the chance to see you play over the years.

Was really hoping he'd finish out the season with Corinthians.

I knew catching him on GolTV at midnight once or twice a week was likely the last I'd see of him.

They greatest player of our generation, THANK YOU to the legend that is Ronaldo for blessing us with the chance to see you play over the years.

i'm really disappointed he didnt get his last shot with the national team. %*$@ dunga. i understand not taking him to SA but goddamn give the man a farewell game.

i'm really disappointed he didnt get his last shot with the national team. %*$@ dunga. i understand not taking him to SA but goddamn give the man a farewell game.

Growing up, I spent a lot of time watching this man dominate every pitch he set foot on. Will never forget his performance at the 2002 World Cup.

Respect to one of the greats.

Growing up, I spent a lot of time watching this man dominate every pitch he set foot on. Will never forget his performance at the 2002 World Cup.

Respect to one of the greats.

Dude almost made me interested in following soccer, hats off to dude. Hope the rest of his life is similasr to those brazilan films I love to watch.

Dude almost made me interested in following soccer, hats off to dude. Hope the rest of his life is similasr to those brazilan films I love to watch.

Dunga 
sick.gif

Hands down one of the greatest strikers of all-time. I'm sure he will be remembered more for 1994 and 2002 than poor conditioning or transvestites in hotel rooms. It's just a shame how his career ended at Corinthians. The fans seem to be putting ALL the blame on him for their departure in the Copa Libertadores. Crazy how quickly many Brazilian football fans forget Ronaldo's greatness for the national squad. 

Dunga 
sick.gif

Hands down one of the greatest strikers of all-time. I'm sure he will be remembered more for 1994 and 2002 than poor conditioning or transvestites in hotel rooms. It's just a shame how his career ended at Corinthians. The fans seem to be putting ALL the blame on him for their departure in the Copa Libertadores. Crazy how quickly many Brazilian football fans forget Ronaldo's greatness for the national squad. 

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

The greatest player of our generation, THANK YOU to the legend that is Ronaldo for blessing us with the chance to see you play over the years.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

The greatest player of our generation, THANK YOU to the legend that is Ronaldo for blessing us with the chance to see you play over the years.

Respect to this man. The greatest player I've ever watched, and heavily influenced me into the beautiful game.

Respect to this man. The greatest player I've ever watched, and heavily influenced me into the beautiful game.

number 9 was the reason I got hooked on soccer.
the greatest player that i ever watched...embodied the whole "beautiful game" moniker for brazilian soccer.
farewell to the REAL Ronaldo!

Back
Top Bottom