Ronda Rousey has become extremely annoying TITLE CHANGE

Hogan vs warrior was better.
Andre the giant was a ******ed big guy.
Lets be real

**** Andre the giant lol.

He was just big to be big.
Like Shawn Bradley.

He ain't no ROUSEY

Andre the Giant was 7’4, 530 lbs. It’s engrained in pop culture. As someone who is obsessed with Street Fighter, this meant the world to me in my local arcade in ‘99. Alex is based off of Hogan and Hugo is based off of Andre the Giant. They have a special intro whenever they fight each other. Anytime I play SF3 Third Strike to this day and people are around they ask wait is that suppose to be....

0E1AE906-813F-4C6B-935D-6A502B0F505C.jpeg

Never knew about this

Well after last night, Ronda may actually have a chance :lol: girl looked like a million bucks last night

To all that felt they could beat a female mma fighter...

Shorty only 115lbs...

26311659-2F50-4A01-9954-BEB7E901CD9D.jpeg
499FCABA-4713-4E2E-AB86-3B8623F9410D.jpeg

Last edited:
Props to the girl but that dude looks like he’s 125lb trailer trash. Hope dude is hurt forever btw **** him

I would cross block that braud. I learned that getting my white belt in 1st grade. Horse stance on the these ****. Front snap kick that’s all she wrote

Andre the Giant during his time was earning more money than any NBA player, Wilt Chamberlain was the first player to even make $250k a year when he signed with the lakers. Andre was already earning $400k a year before that. Ronda doesn't earn anywhere close to even the role players in the NBA today

Back
Top Bottom