Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

whatever the flat laces are, are gonna go on rose golds 

im still liking rose golds a little more but sage's are gonna be a new classic 

yeah i'm def leaning towards the rg, although to be honest, I'd be happy with either pair.

denim glv look amazing. prefer those to either the rg or sages.

really loving this GLV revival so far.

Last edited:
I'm certain this opinion is of the minority, but I don't feel like any of these GLV's are really "retros" besides Mints/Coves. The colors favored are like what's on a painter's palette more so to me than a crutch.

There have been a lot of releases in between the older monotones. Fieg's also gained new experience by handling new fabrics and materials he's probably never touched while making all the recent clothes. I feel it's helped create a more refined, detailed execution compared to an entire shoe being made up of premium nubuck or pigskin suede. 

sorry for the essay, #noproto

I'm certain this opinion is of the minority, but I don't feel like any of these GLV's are really "retros" besides Mints/Coves. The colors favored are like what's on a painter's palette more so to me than a crutch.

There have been a lot of releases in between the older monotones. Fieg's also gained new experience by handling new fabrics and materials he's probably never touched while making all the recent clothes. I feel it's helped create a more refined, detailed execution compared to an entire shoe being made up of premium nubuck or pigskin suede. 

sorry for the essay, #noproto

I completely get it. Some creators favor certain shades, colors, hues, etc.

For Fieg it seems to be much favoritism shown to shades of blues, shades of green, and i would say shades of red too.

Whether if you're a fan of the work or "repetitious" color selection it doesn't really matter--because you're still a fan (generally speaking).

People complain about the reusue of colors but don't assess how many pairs of white/red or black/red Jordans they have in their closets smh.

Last edited:
Haha, Jordans for sure came to mind to me as well reading this thread.

It's funny reading "OG" as a description for shoes that released in 2012 as well. Both RG's were probably made in the same factory. 
laugh.gif

its been a long wait. ive been so tempted to spend the money i put aside for these. trying to hold on.

i am excite

pretty sure we will all be feastin' come the 30th 8)

definitely hope so..

only release i had problems with this year was the kildares...granted there were only like 20 pairs of each online *sarcasm* lol

asics seems to be smooth this year with the bump in numbers

definitely hope so..

only release i had problems with this year was the kildares...granted there were only like 20 pairs of each online *sarcasm* lol

asics seems to be smooth this year with the bump in numbers
Yea same here. Kildares were the only ones ive had to use the refresh method on. Everything elses been smooth. Lets hope it stays that way

Yea same here. Kildares were the only ones ive had to use the refresh method on. Everything elses been smooth. Lets hope it stays that way

Refreshing the SP page? I thought that didn't work on the releases before the pumas ? I remember someone saying they took it away.

Inventory issues page? What is this mid-evil trickery? Tried brand, and new arrivals but unfortunately stuck out on salmon kildares.
tired.gif

Anyone else in here miss the Friday drops?  Loved being able to sit back in my office and get them right away compared to sitting and refreshing my cart page on Saturday morning's until it will let me go to PayPal.  I'm pry in the minority but I miss that.

inventory isues, sold out page, same thing. i just kept mashing refresh then eventually got through. I remember it worked for alot of people cuz they started getting through the same time i did

Anyone else in here miss the Friday drops?  Loved being able to sit back in my office and get them right away compared to sitting and refreshing my cart page on Saturday morning's until it will let me go to PayPal.  I'm pry in the minority but I miss that.
nope. missed volcanoes because of those. had a random meeting and GONE.

haha

Back
Top Bottom