Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

copped both very happy. just wondering, was there a banner that showed up on any of the kith pages, or did everyone use the twitter link? i still cant find the shoes just looking around the site

How much did he get?
duuuuuude.....
ohwell.gif

pure havoc

Yet again size 12 or 12.5;went for rose gold but were sold out. I have been trying to get a pair of RF's forever. Strike out everytime. Fml

copped both very happy. just wondering, was there a banner that showed up on any of the kith pages, or did everyone use the twitter link? i still cant find the shoes just looking around the site
i followed the twitter link(the first was instagram link lol) so i clicked agian, got an error page that the page cannot be displayed, refreshed and then i was able to select both cws and place order without any issue. i was logged in and checked out with pp

copped both in my size. the link that kith tweeted didnt work for me...clicked the banner on homepage and added both to cart. no cc errors. got confirmation at 11 et.

pretty happy, I sacrificed what would have been a crazy fun night last night so I could be awake/ coherent for this drop. glad my sacrifice wasnt in vain..

It was the same banner but it said "Shop Now" instead of "View the Collection"

LMAO @ myself yeah that dude was eating my god its crazy to see him do his thing i never knew thats how he did it, like chat room style stuff. just glad i got both of mine 

>twitter link popped up first

> led to a "page could not be found"

> kept refreshing that page til' everything popped up 10 seconds later

just an fyi. I waited on the latest products page for the mints/cove and they showed up. For this release I did the same thing and only 1 tshirt showed up. Went to the home page at 11:01 and saw the buy now banner for them.... no twitter link and still able to get both. 

Last edited:
Wow. I actually failed. Didnt see that shop now button. Super pissed...

Just managed to pull off a 7.5 in the sages thats it.

Back
Top Bottom