Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Do you mean 5 collabs before the end of the calendar year? Because that would be 1 a month:nerd:

FINNA GO BROKE

How did you contact him? 

Any word on time frame for each?

I know him, he sent me the rose gold and sage pics that i leaked. He showed me the brown ones too, not sure when they're releasing. Should be a busy end to the year.

I know him, he sent me the rose gold and sage pics that i leaked. He showed me the brown ones too, not sure when they're releasing. Should be a busy end to the year.
Wasn't aware you leaked pics for this is my first time back in this thread in a while. Took a break after the Clark's. too hectic. 

The brown ones you referring to? The ones that look eerily similar to the volcanos?

can anyone who already got the RGs and has the gt2 brazils..put the blue flat laces on gl5s and take a few pics?

Wasn't aware you leaked pics for this is my first time back in this thread in a while. Took a break after the Clark's. too hectic. 

The brown ones you referring to? The ones that look eerily similar to the volcanos?

Yup, the brown ones

Nike is next year I believe. That's why he was on campus a few weeks back. Please let it be am1, flyknit racer/chukka or tech challenge 2.

it sucks for ppl who bought the coves and mint and than have to buy the sages, looks like mashup of those to 2 i think, like a remix ver. lol.

Last edited:
I have coves and I skipped the sages for that reason.
Also referring to the lace swap from the Brazils, I'll try to get pictures when my rose golds get here. But I can tell you now, the blue from the Brazils will be too.. well blue.

it sucks for ppl who bought the coves and mint and than have to buy the sages, looks like mashup of those to 2 i think, like a remix ver. lol.
so this means that you have eg: only one pair of white sneakers in your closet?

and anyway, you are not forced to buy sages, or rose golds or any sneaker at all.

Jeff Staple set to reclaim the NYC throne. Just a heads up.
pigeon dunk hi? 
laugh.gif

Just a quick one... I'm 6'3 and slim build would a large in bleecker sweats be ok for me?

Back
Top Bottom