Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

well if u got yours before I got mine in NYC that wouldn't make sense

That obviously wouldn't be the case, I wasn't talking about receiving them I was talking about them leaving us until last to ship out. Should be shipped out in the order orders were placed really.

My label finally got created BUT shoes arrive here on Monday the 15th 
sick.gif

oh well at least I'm finally getting them in. Gonna swap the laces on the sages out for the white/black ropes immediately. gives it a more masculine edge. 

Last edited:
international here and nothing also, sucks if they actually are leaving us until last.

I ordered the 4th time from KITH (USA --> Europe) and never ever received a shipping confirmation. Always got emailed from Ups that Package was close to be delivered ... After 5 to 7 days... KFEs were super fast but status was still " unfullfilled" even after i got them in hands...
So definitely no needs to worry ;-)

What was the point in outsourcing their shipping if they can't even get orders out in a week lol?
My thought exactly. Isn't there an Amazon warehouse nearby? Seems like it would be easier for all of us if they just had Amazon do the fulfillment. That way things would actually ship out the same day rather than a whole week out. A week for a logistics company to ship a product is unacceptable by any standard. Surely the difference in fees between Bergen and Amazon isn't that much of a difference.

Last edited:
I ordered the 4th time from KITH (USA --> Europe) and never ever received a shipping confirmation. Always got emailed from Ups that Package was close to be delivered ... After 5 to 7 days... KFEs were super fast but status was still " unfullfilled" even after i got them in hands...
So definitely no needs to worry ;-)

Repped for useful information! Thanks man, makes me feel a bit better about not having confirmation yet.

Label had been created finally. 5.5 lbs for both shoes. Will probably go out Monday and I expect them Wednesday (PA)

I usually wouldn't bring this up nor care, but ya's weight is high compared to mine. 3lbs.

Rose golds today for that weekend office shift. 
smokin.gif

Only flaw I noticed on my pair was the asics logo on the heel, but it's not a huge deal - these are going to get beat anyway.

I feel like Ron Ron could have done something different/better with the "scratched" material on the RGs considering how dope it looks on the Sages.

i think bergen is like the in house shipping for shopify, i know a bunch of stores that use shopify and i get the shipping through bergen.

I had to do separate orders on the OG drop. My first order (sages) still nothing. My second order (RG) will be here Wednesday even though the orders were 5 min apart.

Were they in that courtyard taking pics all week or what?

Back
Top Bottom