Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'll do your homework for you. The actual numbers were ~6000, somebody who knows a thing or two about the internet was able to locate the stock, even down to the number of each sizes. Also, when people spend $180+ on kicks they should read the shipping and handling terms. You say it's bad business, but they haven't done anything wrong. Did you purchase 1st day air? They don't owe you ANYTHING. Bad business, HA! More like bad reading skills.

This thread man, the answers are all here but it's like y'all skip the important stuff to complain about whatever is possible. Tune in next week when these divas cry about glue stains!
and pair has a different suede colors on it lol.

Tune in next week when these divas cry about glue stains!

And they always asking about where you got your kicks. Nah homie, you keep doing you. You looking like a clown makes me look even better. It's cool to influence, but it got annoying a year ago when they all start wearing roshes like you. And it's the clearance section roshes too, SMH. Haven't even seen my roshes in months now. In the words of Lupe, "look good on you, looks great on me."

Sometimes you can just feel people checking out your fit. When I was in NY a couple people even told me straight up they liked my look.

Fam, are you really calling someone else a diva?

I don't see your point. In those aforementioned quotes, am I complaining? I mean maybe about the roshes, but I'm not bringing it up over and over, like it's going to make a difference or change something. Nice try taking them out of context as well, they were in reply to others.

Last edited:
What the hell is going on in here. 99% of domestic orders shipped. And yet this is as bad as it has been regarding the bickering,

Most of y'all really can't wait to store them in the closet :lol:

I don't see your point. In those aforementioned quotes, am I complaining? I mean maybe about the roshes, but I'm not bringing it up over and over, like it's going to make a difference or change something. Nice try taking them out of context as well, they were in reply to others.

What's out of context? You said all of those lame statements, regardless if it was in response to someone. You stopped wearing roshes because other people wear them, catch an elitist attitude when people ask you where you got something, and have this delusional idea that people spend their time admiring you in the street and want to be like you. You have diva qualities, plehboi.

What research? The only people who really knows how many pairs were made would be Ronnie or the asics company. How is that riding on anyone's d? And it seems like your d riding cuz you are defending the issue as if people waiting 2 or 3 weeks for a package is industry standard. I dont live in the south nor do i care about what hospitality is in the south. When people spend their money they should be happy with the service no matter where you live. on my opinion a true hypebeast will defend a retailers bad business all the way to the end. And when did voicing your opinion about a retailers bad business become crying? Thats a very ignorant point of view so carry on.
TND knows everything, what you eat, where you sleep, and definitely knows the quantity numbers on the Fieg's. 

Thread wouldn't be the same if it didn't follow in it's cycle! By Monday we'll be drooling over the next collab 
laugh.gif

Ummm don't buy rf's anymore if you don't like the customer service...
If you don't want to deal with it then make this your last purchase from kith.

I understand the gripe but some of y'all sound really mad right now... and y'all are still going to cop the next drop.
And everyone is mad at kith but shouldn't people just direct all the hate towards the shipping company cause I doubt any of the kith employees are worried about all your bickering.

I'm chillin, just wonder if ubiqs online order were around the same #'s as these. Got midnight blooms hella fast.

Damn you like to creep to bring dirt up. If you really wanna know my life story bro, I stopped wearing roshes because I wanted to actually start running again and bought flyknit racers. Haven't looked back since. I don't have some "delusional idea" that people are "admiring" my fit. I'm pretty sure I didn't imagine that memory and I'm sure they weren't staring at me from a distance. They literally said I like your fit and walked away, I only brought it up because earlier we were conversing of kicks, instead of complaining about shipping. I, in no way, think they fantasize about what I wear. I'm a shy guy, so when people give even little compliments, I remember them. Have you never given somebody the, "hey, nice kicks"? Or are you just grouchy all the time?

Last edited:
These post release day shipping rants happen literally every RF release. After a while of coppin his collabs ive just gotten used to it.

Order some bab's from greats brand and got order confirmation and shipping confirmation 5 min apart from each other. Kith customer service is beyond terrible but it's always been that way. It is what it is. No sense in complaining just don't buy from them anymore.

Ummm don't buy rf's anymore if you don't like the customer service...
If you don't want to deal with it then make this your last purchase from kith.

I understand the gripe but some of y'all sound really mad right now... and y'all are still going to cop the next drop.
And everyone is mad at kith but shouldn't people just direct all the hate towards the shipping company cause I doubt any of the kith employees are worried about all your bickering.
yeah you have some point but still, whenever they are treating you like an idiot you don't even express your opinion? just eating it in your face?..

Ronnie should put in large bold letters on the product page "if you cannot wait 3-5 business days for processing, do not buy"

This too. Like homie above said, dudes complaining about shipping are most likely the resellers who need their cash back before this weekend
Yeah I think this is true for a large % of the complainers.  For me personally, it takes about 2 weeks to reach here, so I'd like it if they got the order out the door asap.

Order some bab's from greats brand and got order confirmation and shipping confirmation 5 min apart from each other. Kith customer service is beyond terrible but it's always been that way. It is what it is. No sense in complaining just don't buy from them anymore.

Greats brand is a genius idea and the execution is great. That royale is mean.

Ronnie should put in large bold letters on the product page "if you cannot wait 3-5 business days for processing, do not buy"
he can actually write:

buy if you wanna be treated like an idiot. you pay and you have no right for proper service

Last edited:
Is this guy serious? I'd ask him how we are being treated like idiots but he'd say something something shipping.

Greats brand is a genius idea and the execution is great. That royale is mean.

Yes sir. Ordered 2 pairs of bab's since the flyknit chukka only come in free sole (ewwww) now needed an alternative. All black and cargo green for $100 with a coupon code. I order at like 2 am. Checked my email the next morning and they sent order confirmation and shipping confirmation 5 min apart.

Is this guy serious? I'd ask him how we are being treated like idiots but he'd say something something shipping.
since you don't get it:

you are in a reastaurant. they take your order. after 1hour  of waiting some other customers enter the restaurant. they make their order(exactly the same as yours). after half an hour their plates are served and you are still waiting without any update AT LEAST? if you don't think this is insulting what can i say?

Back
Top Bottom