Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

5 business days are not up. Today is the 5th business day.

If nothing within the next few hours, call Kith in the morning. Tomorrow is when the complaining should start.

Y'all REALLY don't know what 3-5 business days mean....
mean.gif
Everyone expects the MINIMUM days listed OR less than that.

I can only imagine how it's going to be when Amazon or whoever gets the drone shipping launched...

"Amazon, the world's largest internet company, can get a package to me within an hour but a two-store boutique like KITH can't 
mean.gif
."

Doesn't matter in the slightest that I am choosing to purchase from them, and it doesn't make it my fault.

The simple fact is they are providing a product for people to spend their hard earned money on, once that money is out of our accounts and into their hands they have a duty to get that product to us safely, and within a reasonable timeframe. This is not a reasonable time frame and I honestly have no clue what they could be doing that is taking them so long to ship.

This is coming from somebody in management for a retail institution so I believe I know what they should be doing for the customers that purchase from them.
As the corniest saying ever goes, the customer is ALWAYS right.

The customer is not always right, but great shops/stores typically try to do their best to make customers feel like they are. For ex: If Kith had good customer service, they would reply back to the emails with people requesting tracking info just to let them know they've been acknowledged but also to advise them of the shipping time frame they agreed upon before placing the order.

I do think it sucks, if you don't get a reply back or don't get confirmation by today and they should address that ASAP. But consumers have to be smarter as well. Why do you guys continue to support a shop who charges a premium on the merchandise, doesn't respond to your emails, and doesn't ship "in a timely manner"? If your reply is because I can't get the shoes elsewhere, his collabs are dope or something similar answer, you need to re evaluate your worth as a consumer. I rather pass on something and take my money to another shop than continue to get treated like crap. Too many dope products out there for that...

Just my opinion. I really do hope everyone gets their kicks though!

Finally got my sages today. Gotta say they are so much nicer than the RGs it's not even funny. RG Vs got nothing on the GT 2s. Will probably end up trading my RGs for another pair actually.

fyi the cream/off white laces that came with midnight blooms match the stripes perfectly. Very nice in hand. Sage come tomorrow. I find it hard to believe the sage will be better than RG on foot. Guess ill find out tomorrow. 

fyi the cream/off white laces that came with midnight blooms match the stripes perfectly. Very nice in hand. Sage come tomorrow. I find it hard to believe the sage will be better than RG on foot. Guess ill find out tomorrow. 
genious. good move. 

especially since the dark navy looks best in the blooms. 

^the suede looks amazing in your pic! Psyched to get mine.

Also if anyone if anyone, ups tracking info finally updated so they should be here tomorrow

Last edited:
Sages are supposed to come in tomorrow.

Unfortunately I'll be at work from 9am til 9pm.

Anyone know how UPS handles that if I live in an apartment complex? 

Rose golds I got off the kithstrike will be here tomorrow... all other orders don't have labels created. It was my second to last order placed... I really don't get kith or bergen's systems... Can't believe some of you that ordered off the regular drop are just getting shipping info now, when my pair off the kithstrike will be here tomorrow. Saw a glimmer of hope with the KFE and puma releases... guess kith's back lol

Sages are supposed to come in tomorrow.

Unfortunately I'll be at work from 9am til 9pm.

Anyone know how UPS handles that if I live in an apartment complex? 
If there's a sort of reception desk at your complex they might leave it there with someone, if not you might have to pick it up at their location. I don't think they'll be ignorant enough to just leave it in a hallway though 

• el3ctronick  all your tears have dried up. you must have gotten tracking.  
  •  
  • where are the official pic for the fp's?

Last edited:

If there's a sort of reception desk at your complex they might leave it there with someone, if not you might have to pick it up at their location. I don't think they'll be ignorant enough to just leave it in a hallway though 
Yea there's an office but most of the time USPS will just leave a note telling me to pick it up.

I've had people leave boxes in front of my door though and I'm like, come on man lol. 

I'll be happy once these shoes are safe in my home. 

Yea there's an office but most of the time USPS will just leave a note telling me to pick it up.

I've had people leave boxes in front of my door though and I'm like, come on man lol. 

I'll be happy once these shoes are safe in my home. 
I don't like in an apartment complex but when I'm not home at times, I leave a note on my door and ask them to leave it with my neighbors. I just give my neighbors a heads up.

Back
Top Bottom