Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

^ pics are nice, but fyi to all who haven't seen them in person, both are much lighter (esp the rg's) in natural light. @joelom's pics are closer to reality for those wondering about the actual colors.

so according to that video ~300 pairs of super greens are still in that warehouse for charity events and such....
nerd.gif

View media item 1174784So I decided to unds these ASAP. Lol. I was a lil thrown off the by color difference from pics to in hand but I love them none the less. Swapped laces with the lighter of the 2 extra sets. I'm surprised by the amount of compliments I've received on them. Even from people who aren't even into sneakers. Still wished I sized up but I'll just find some thinner socks.

wttttttttttfffffffffffff why did kith request my shoes to go back to them i didnt even buy more then one of each did anyone get this. iam so mad right now omfg >:

does anyone know if they have a number to call or email or something this has never ever happened to me help somnone

Back
Top Bottom