Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Go one size smaller, these shoes fit very big. Theyre still a bit bigger than the GLIIIs. All my shoes are a size 10. These FP are a 42 and they fit perfect. 
damn - i'm a 9.5 in GL3/GL5...torn between a 41 or 42 on FP's....

I would like to see him do a huarache with no glue stains and better materials and shape. 

I am sure i read it somewhere..can't remember..maybe the info is wrong..but IF it happened i would also find an am1 very interesting
hmm. I mean he was at the summit there with other people like cncpts and ubiq. im sure rumors started from there.

A huarache collab would be a good idea but the sizing on the huaraches are terrible. I can foresee a huge mess with that release.

And Ain't nobody worried about y'all ankles..Stop getting so defensive. Just like you can look at someone's shoes and be like I'm not feeling them...the same goes for pin rolling. But I imagine you all are young so I'm not really familiar to the trends these days.

Last edited:
So info for the Filling Pieces release

3 Shoes releasing
$220 retail

In Store will be FCFS

Nice!

Yo, WillGawd given the gems you dropped on the Adidas how different is the colorblocking/scheme from the GL3 KFE? In other words, is it worth having both?

Just got a pair of DS KFE brazil gt ii's for £150, can't wait to get them in [emoji]128513[/emoji]

I think i'll pass on those FPs. Was planning on going for the white snakeskin, but the wallet needs to recover.

Wasn't the previous FP collab $200?

^thats what i was thinking...200...i don't know why 220 is puting me off but it is. 

are these really worth 236?

i dunno...ima make a last minute call. 

Joints look like some reject polo canvas... if ya pay 220 + shipping + taxes on these... reevaluate...

Kith is testing ya... these will sit if you want them too but if you all proceed to cop it hell just jack them joints higher on the next releases... 

^thats what i was thinking...200...i don't know why 220 is puting me off but it is. 

are these really worth 236?

i dunno...ima make a last minute call. 
its the way he is wearing them, it looks horrible, ive seen really good pictures of the shoes, bad angle and horrible pants combined with really tight lace job makes them look bad.

i wish midnight navy was black.. thinking of buying them and just repainting them black and getting waxed black laces for them.

dont get me wrong i like the shoes...it's just 236 is the most i've paifd for sneakers in maybe forever...im team retail or bust 

with that type of money and fall season coming soon i'd rather spend it on some nice boots.  but i really do like the shoes

Last edited:
Compared to the price of other "designer" sneaker brands, they're worth it if you like them. Very nice in person. Just make sure you take their advice and size down.

Back
Top Bottom