Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Original date was 10/4 but seeing as how Ronnie pushes everything back, were probably looking at 10/11.

Yeah I feel like he starts teasing about 3-4 weeks before release
A new collab once every month to close out the year?

Last edited:
Exactly. More like nike's tier 0..there are many qs nike accounts while consortium are about 50 worldwide
I'm also surprised that quite a few people in here aren't familiar with what "Consortium" is. But maybe this is an American/European thing because Adidas isn't as big over there.

Anyways, in addition to what's already been explained (as limited as Tier0, premium quality/materials - and this really means premium and not whatever Nike's definition of the word is), it should be noted that not all Adidas collabs are Consortium. For example, the Adidas x Opening Ceremony collabs weren't (all) Consortium as far as I know.

2hunna

most premium gold scaling used in human existence
I think the Consortium tag will mean at least $180, maybe more, given that even the Sage/RG were 170.

I'll pass regardless of the price tag, those are way too flashy for me to actually wear them.

I'm not. These are probably the first pair of adidas for the majority of people posting in here.
Well, I'm not going to be the one to cast the first stone on that because the Sages were both my first pair of Asics and my first RF collab. I just thought with Adidas being a major player in skeakers and all the great models and collabs they have, most people would sort of be familiar with the basics on a sneaker forum. But again, it's probably understandable because they seem to be far more popular in Europe than in the US, being a European brand and all. The RF collab and the Yeezis or whatever they will be called will probably change that, though.
So if I am a 13 I should get a 12 or 12.5? Does anyone have a release date
I think you could just go to any store selling Adidas EQT/Originals and try on a pair of EQTs. There have been quite a few releases in the last couple on months so they probably will have pairs there. To answer you're question, if you're a 13 in Nikes, I would recommend a 12, but a 12.5 might be ok as well. If you're a 13 in other Adidas or NB, I would go for the 12.5 as the 12 might be too small. Hope that helps if you don't have the chance to try them on.

Kith has some 16 year olds working. I thought it was for the Sage/RG release but I see them often. 
laugh.gif
 Dudes must be loving it.

Copped those athletic sweats with the RG/white stripe on the back. Super comfy and fit just as great as the Mercer pant.

I'm also surprised that quite a few people in here aren't familiar with what "Consortium" is. But maybe this is an American/European thing because Adidas isn't as big over there.

Anyways, in addition to what's already been explained (as limited as Tier0, premium quality/materials - and this really means premium and not whatever Nike's definition of the word is), it should be noted that not all Adidas collabs are Consortium. For example, the Adidas x Opening Ceremony collabs weren't (all) Consortium as far as I know.

I think the Consortium tag will mean at least $180, maybe more, given that even the Sage/RG were 170.

I'll pass regardless of the price tag, those are way too flashy for me to actually wear them.
The price tag can easily be over 200usd because of the consortium tag..eg..stan smith og cost 67 pounds in uk, the owens cw costs 220 pounds..:tongue:.. I m very suprised that people will cop without have't seen or kbow the name of the model...anyway..for those copping..these eqt normally run1 size bigger from your gl5, nike

The price tag can easily be over 200usd because of the consortium tag..eg..stan smith og cost 67 pounds in uk, the owens cw costs 220 pounds..
tongue.gif
.. I m very suprised that people will cop without have't seen or kbow the name of the model...anyway..for those copping..these eqt normally run1 size bigger from your gl5, nike

lowest it will be is 180

sneaker freaker EQT was 160

neighborhood stan smiths were 180 if i recall lol

so imma go with 180 unless all of a sudden it has a special box etc... then ill say 200

Glad to see him finally doing an Adidas shoe. Hopefully it will put peoplE on to it...such a quality brand that doesn't nearly get enough love here in the states.

Will max have you seen these?

Last edited:
Also Filling Pieces already dropped at Colette yesterday. They arent dropping anywhere else, sorry about that.

Back
Top Bottom