Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

lol @ flamingos (august last year) being an early release. 

*shrugs*

to be honest i wasn't sure.. I thought they were within the first 5 or 6 drops from the original kith inception.

i took a break from buying stuff from his drops from 1) striking out and 2) not having much cash, so I really never seriously kept up with anything after the original rose golds and the super red GT IIs..

its all good, laugh on..

*shrugs*

to be honest i wasn't sure.. I thought they were within the first 5 or 6 drops from the original kith inception.

i took a break from buying stuff from his drops from 1) striking out and 2) not having much cash, so I really never seriously kept up with anything after the original rose golds and the super red GT IIs..

its all good, laugh on..

They came out a little over a year ago in the middle of June I think, it was the release before volcanoes

They came out a little over a year ago in the middle of June I think, it was the release before volcanoes

i mean to be honest Kith's inception was like early-to-mid fall 2011.. (that is if you don't consider the David Z releases that are very pre-Kith i.e. - Cove, Mint, Ultramarines, etc.)

Even over 3 years in from the inaugural Kith drop, all this still feels pretty fresh.. I didn't even realize that the ECP drop was last year, it feels waaay longer.. But that's just me..

I'll wear the dunce cap on the flamingo's though lol..(still want them nonetheless lol)

The ECP does seem a lot longer ago than just last year. That was the first one to bring some serious hype, also the first with considerably higher production numbers.

Last edited:
in all fairness the flamingo release does seem more than a year ago. i think the reason is because this sneaker thing moves at the speed of light. a year in sneaker world = 5 years of regular world.

in all fairness the flamingo release does seem more than a year ago. i think the reason is because this sneaker thing moves at the speed of light. a year in sneaker world = 5 years of regular world.

What? You usually come off as intelligent but this is just dumb.

I agree. I dont understand the love for them. He couldve done a much better job.

let's be real... if there were an asics iD site, and any of us came up in here showing those horrid gold monstrosities off as one of our designs, either nobody would reply, or they'd get laughed at and called ugly as hell...

but let RF make 'em and people swear they love 'em and beast on 'em... :lol:

very few are able to admit that in here tho, or much less even admit it to themselves... :shrug:

Which was why when I got mine I traded it for the grey Offspring Sauconys. RFs make fantastic trade bait. Kept the pair for the SO though, looks much better on her than me.

That goes for a lot of shoes tho.... Would I ID an all pink shoe myself? Doubt it... But I like the Rose golds. Even the urban camos from last year, it's very rare that I'm a fan of caro/university/light blue, I would never make an ID using that color, but they're one of my favorite Asics (I dont own too many) I own.

Just because you wouldn't ID a particular colorway or design doesn't mean that if someone else does it you won't like it.

I see what you're getting at tho, some people would but Rahn' dawgs turds if he sold em.

I'am honestly a fan of the USAs for multiple reasons.

The materials are extremely good.

They look good to me IMO.

They dropped when USA had zero chance in the World Cup, and USA made a decent run - has some story to the shoes (isn't this what sneakers is all about?)

They are leaps and bounds better than his David z golds and steels (but then again the hypebeasts of old will disagree)

^^ well said

I've always been a fan of them too, was actually thinking about wearing em today.

I know everybody in here is kind of over that release but it seems as if the Sages are going to get a wider European release on October 11th. Sneaker Freaker Germany listed seven German stores who are going to get them so I guess the usual suspects in other European countries will have them as well.

Maybe some of those who didn't get them from Kith or regret not trying to get them can use that info.

I'am honestly a fan of the USAs for multiple reasons.

The materials are extremely good.

They look good to me IMO.

They dropped when USA had zero chance in the World Cup, and USA made a decent run - has some story to the shoes (isn't this what sneakers is all about?)

They are leaps and bounds better than his David z golds and steels (but then again the hypebeasts of old will disagree)
no.... no thats not what sneakers are about. 

nerd.gif
!!!

New Balance x Kith M530KH

New Balance x Kith M850KH

Euro release 01/11/2014

Last edited:
I'm a fan of the USA's because I like the World Cup Golden Boot tie-in. However, there are plenty other GL3s that I like more...

Back
Top Bottom