Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

that collection is dope, but too pricey for me though

the denim jeans are really nice, though I never really pictured Kith as denim jeans brand

Last edited:
His Apparel progression is dope. Out of my price range, yes, but this drop is really tight.
ehh yea I guess. this is one of the better ones. but those jackets are not for me. and I would pay 300+ for those jeans, but theyre already distressed. rather them be some sick Japanese raw denim.

but just like the john Elliot stuff, he needs that additional help from an actual clothing designer for them to stand out as being good.

that kith academy **** is just weird.

Thats weird. Here they are then. 

Shibuya Robe ($450 USD)

Yoyogi Jacket ($350 USD)

Diakanyama Vest ($300 USD)

Shinjuku Shirt ($320 USD)

Ginza Shirt - black flannel ($250 USD), charcoal french terry ($250 USD), and stonewashed denim ($275 USD)

Aoyama Pant ($215 USD)

five-pocket Ueno Denim ($320 USD)

Roppongi Bucket hats ($115 USD)

Ebisu Blanket ($225 USD)
Thanks, about what I was anticipating.. Similar in price to Kayne x APC.. And I think this blows his outta of the water.. Definitely grabbing a few of these pieces.. @willmax needs to chime in on sizing if he has any intel

ehh yea I guess. this is one of the better ones. but those jackets are not for me. and I would pay 300+ for those jeans, but theyre already distressed. rather them be some sick Japanese raw denim.
but just like the john Elliot stuff, he needs that additional help from an actual clothing designer for them to stand out as being good.
that kith academy **** is just weird.

There are some extreme misses--like forreal. The Kith Academy stuff was like a "greatest hits" of season's past. After knowing that its nothing to be too giddy about. This drop is just different. I've learned that sometimes its cool to just appreciate things visually for what they are, but like most have stated some of these aren't every day pieces despite how cool they may appear .

I think Ronnie was going for the visvim apparel look but for a much cheaper price, that being said, the only pieces worth a second glance are the black or charcoal Ginza Shirt and the Yoyogi Jacket.

I just got the Thompson Crew in from the Never Forget collection.  I didn't have high hopes, but this is a great piece.  Super comfy, TTS and well-made. 

Although I just realized the towers are at an angle and are not completely horizontal. 

Last edited:
Can anyone that picked up a pair of Meekers comment on the sizing? I'm a 32 waist, and I'm contemplating if I should get a 31 or 33. If you could take an across waist measurement of your pair, that'd be great. Thanks!

Can anyone that picked up a pair of Meekers comment on the sizing? I'm a 32 waist, and I'm contemplating if I should get a 31 or 33. If you could take an across waist measurement of your pair, that'd be great. Thanks!
i would go 33

^repped. 

You picked up a pair right? Do you think you can take some measurements from your pair? Waist, thigh, rise?

THIS ***** NEED TO JUST PUT OUT SOME HEAVY WEIGHT BLACK MERCERS FOR A CRIP THATS ALL I WANT IM GOOD ON THIS OTHER LUKEWARM **** 

I contacted kith about why they're taking so long to ship the kith academy stuff.. they said the end of the day tomorrow they should be out. 3-5 business days.. taking the full 5 business days huh. this is lame. it's not even a heavily ordered item. wonder why they're taking so long.

roll.gif

Really feeling that Diakanyama Vest, although the price is a bit steep for me. I mean, the way that I look at it is I already spend that kind of money on some shoes, so $300 isn't that crazy for me to drop, but it's not something I can wear year-round. Just torn between the grey/oatmeal or the denim/oatmeal. The red flannel one is cool too but the other two styles complement more with my wardrobe.

And got shipping this afternoon for my Academy gear, set for delivery tomorrow 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom