Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

New to the thread, was wondering how mercer pants fit. I'm a 34 and have been hearing to they run big in the waist. Any suggestions?

never owned a GL5, so I wouldn't know D: 

Don't they run a half size small already? Rope laces make them fit even smaller? 
In the GRs you HAVE to 1/2 sz up. On the Volcanos you can go TTS, but the rope laces makes then feel really tight

Last edited:
New to the thread, was wondering how mercer pants fit. I'm a 34 and have been hearing to they run big in the waist. Any suggestions?

The consensus has been to size down by 2 due to vanity sizing. I've found that to be accurate. I'm typically a 32 in denim, khakis, etc. and I sized down to a 30 in my Mercers and they fit like a 32.

The consensus has been to size down by 2 due to vanity sizing. I've found that to be accurate. I'm typically a 32 in denim, khakis, etc. and I sized down to a 30 in my Mercers and they fit like a 32.
Co-sign, usually a 32 in denim. I went with 32 on umbers and were bigger then I expected. Just got the air force blue in a 30 and they fit perfect. 

I'm a 30 or 31 in denim and 28 did not work at all. I looked like I was wearing some d*** leggings. Had to stick with 30 and just wear my belt a little tighter. Might get them hemmed sooner or later.

welcome! like you, i'm a 34 in jeans, pants, etc. i go with a 33 in all of my mercers (i have 4 total pairs), which all fits me perfectly. i don't think a 32 in mercers would fit me/you as a 34, since the 33 mercers is just right as-is...

good luck!

welcome! like you, i'm a 34 in jeans, pants, etc. i go with a 33 in all of my mercers (i have 4 total pairs), which all fits me perfectly. i don't think a 32 in mercers would fit me/you as a 34, since the 33 mercers is just right as-is...

good luck!
I go 33 also and I'm a 34 in levis fits perfect 
pimp.gif

I have all my mercers in a 33 all 7 pairs lol 

Plain White for today
IG- wcv14

They had a sz 34 black when i left the store at 8:50pm soo
i like these..however after this pic i think i ll stop trying to negotiate with resellers, very lucky those that got them for 160usd, not worth more in my eyes for any reason.. :smile:

ofcourse i will try to cop from europe(if they sell online..which i don't believe will happen)

Last edited:
My label has been created for the volcanoes and I was able to get my windbreaker order canceled and refunded before they shipped

Never bought mercers before, im not very tall... im only 5'7-5'8, do all of the pants have the same length? and if so, what is it?

Thank you

i like these..however after this pic i think i ll stop trying to negotiate with resellers, very lucky those that got them for 160usd, not worth more in my eyes for any reason.. :smile:

ofcourse i will try to cop from europe(if they sell online..which i don't believe will happen)
hahahahaha

I don't hate on anyone's hustle but if most people, like myself have a hard time copping one pair of anything Ronnie, how does ofdude like Kevkash cop like 10 pairs? Who's banana is he eating? Just out of curiosity.

Back
Top Bottom