Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

These ain't gonna be $280 
roll.gif
@bwood056  got yall

Ronnie just told me not 280. Why the trolling in here?B wood guy is funny :smh:

I really want these new balances. I'm gonna be all over this thread until they are in my hands. These are mandatory lol.

Hoping for a full size run on the Mercers for Black Friday/Thanksgiving weekend... all this talk about the calf area running a little smaller for dudes with muscular calves has me thinking I should get a 36 instead of a 34 waist. Anyone stop by Kith and know if they carry 36s there... just not online?

Last edited:
when they say go TTS they mean go with the size you get with your regular brands.  most brands use vanity sizing so thats what theyre doing too.  

Tan fp's are my favorite rf release this year....my pair is already beat I've worn them so much. Good luck with the nb's...I'm passing on both

Have the same with my FP x KITH blue quilted...got them way under retail/shipping/customs and have no clue why: this collection is just outstanding and is definitely one of the top 3 shoes i own!

850 > 580 for these upcoming fiegs imo.. I'm probably going to pass on both though

Back
Top Bottom