Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Yeah so did my friends, they should honor their mistake and shipped out the shirt, that's the only way they'll get rid of them
Haha I couldn't agree more. I replied to their e-mail and asked why they canceled my order, nothing yet...

Ronnie has lost his touch all he does is make clothes that he copy's the idea from another retailer and charges more and says they are super limited . The fact that they have to pull stock offline to create hype is really pathetic. Kith/Ronnie is losing its touch. Once all the fanboys realize that they are getting ripped off kith is gonna struggle onn every release wouldn't be suprised if these guys have to push stock through some eBay account for a little above retail
How do we know they pulled stock offline? If so, that's depressing.

Does anybody have the fishtail parka/jacket? If so, how does it fit? There's only an XS left and I usually run a S in outerwear. Wondering if I can size down, thanks in advance for any help.

Still not understanding why people's entire perception of RF is changing after just one "slow" weekend...

Last edited:
If you had a brand and had a chance to triple your profit and market anything and everything from notebooks to chocolate bars. Would you do it ? The bottom line here with anything is you have to strike the iron while it's hot. Oh no Ronnie you should keep your prices down and release one sneaker every few months to keep the 'real fans' happy. This is classic scene, Kith/RF was the underground cool kids club and now that he's going main stream he's a sell out

No one is saying kith is going anywhere.
It's just an end of an era.

Bit of an overstatement ...it's not that serious. Yall might not like the products being put out...but the brand is definitely growing

just kithstrike the damn volcano apparel 
mean.gif

and bring the GL3 byke. 

Last edited:
If you had a brand and had a chance to triple your profit and market anything and everything from notebooks to chocolate bars. Would you do it ? The bottom line here with anything is you have to strike the iron while it's hot. Oh no Ronnie you should keep your prices down and release one sneaker every few months to keep the 'real fans' happy. This is classic scene, Kith/RF was the underground cool kids club and now that he's going main stream he's a sell out

But he's the one who said from day one that this was what his brand is about. There's mad interviews of him talking about not wanting to be for the masses and having the brand be for the kid who doesn't want to be like everyone else. I honestly have no issue with expanding and making a living. It could be in Footlocker for all i care, but it's easy to see why his core fans would start turning on him when he starts doing the opposite of what attracted them to the brand/product in the first place. You can't say it's not about the money and that your brand is based on offering the kid who wants to be different a product that gives him more quality than what he's paying for and then offer 10x the production numbers, charge $50 for a cotton t-shirt and up your sneaker prices 30-40% when you start getting a following.

But he's the one who said from day one that this was what his brand is about. There's mad interviews of him talking about not wanting to be for the masses and having the brand be for the kid who doesn't want to be like everyone else. I honestly have no issue with expanding and making a living. It could be in Footlocker for all i care, but it's easy to see why his core fans would start turning on him when he starts doing the opposite of what attracted them to the brand/product in the first place. You can't say it's not about the money and that your brand is based on offering the kid who wants to be different a product that gives him more quality than what he's paying for and then offer 10x the production numbers, charge $50 for a cotton t-shirt and up your sneaker prices 30-40% when you start getting a following.
obviously money talks man. its life. find me any successful person that goes 'I'm not selling out' and ill show you a liar

obviously money talks man. its life. find me any successful person that goes 'I'm not selling out' and ill show you a liar
I don't get what your argument is. You say people are calling him a sell out because he is going mainstream and he wants to make money, and that's illogical because who doesn't want to make money. But in your other post you state whoever that is successful and say's "I'm not selling out" is a liar. So what is Fieg? Is he a sell-out or is he not?

I don't get what your argument is. You say people are calling him a sell out because he is going mainstream and he wants to make money, and that's illogical because who doesn't want to make money. But in your other post you state whoever that is successful and say's "I'm not selling out" is a liar. So what is Fieg? Is he a sell-out or is he not?
yes I'm saying he is a sell out. I'm not complaining about him being one I'm just stating the obvious here, he has a chance to build his brand bigger and make more money and when you do that you piss off the core people that rode with you from the beginning. like i said its life and he isn't the first person to do it. everyone from musicians to clothing designers do it

tbh, how many of your friends actually know about his releases or stores? His brand is something that captures a niche audience thats kind of heavy on the internet clothing sub forums. 

if you live in nyc area everyone knows about kith outside of here not sure if anyone knows about it
true

but no one cares about kith unless youre a 10-30 yr old. 

joogger runner rf nb running head bladdie bald. 

aside from that RF is the god to a bunch of dudes.

The mercers he dropped a while ago, MM2.0, quality? Okay but for something made in NYC horrible. The newer ones are all made in china. hes making his PC... "rebranded" his store. 

guy doesn't even sign **** 

Kith barely sells out.. Unless it's limited or hyped. all these clothes and pants hes dropping? That's all available in stores. When I was flipping these mercer pants, fools were copping left and right. they had a warehouse full of them joints. but stictching was so off point. loose threads and broken flys 

has anyone tried altering the length of their Mercers? was thinking of doing it, but wanted some input first.

on another note...already received tracking for my CP's. I love these non-hyped releases and the quick turn around for shipping

Last edited:
When I first saw those random items getting the KITH branding I knew some **** was up.

Does anyone really buy those things (they way Supreme heads do)? The notebooks are nice, though I would say that. If the Chocolate is $3 I'd be willing to try it.

RF a brand and he is there to make money and for him to do chocolates and chairs is another earner for the new school to pickup on. Look at the supreme crowd full of school kids and rf was a older crowd now it seems to be a young crowd. He is doing what the scene is changing to which is smart as he is making serious amount of money from it. On a another note I think the mercers he just made are on point.

Back
Top Bottom