Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Probably Euro shops only and they're usually in-store only. These aren't going for crazy prices, so i'm pretty sure you can find your size on Ebay.

Yes euro. Said online release. Everyone on eBay seems to want 250 forna sz 10. I'm not paying that

$15 for shipping, why are y'all impressed with the speed? At this price they should have delivered yesterday.

Last edited:
Central parks should be in tomorrow 
nerd.gif

Soooooo.....

Denims [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

View media item 1282256
Here is KITH's response for they canceled my order. I love how they 'recommend' re-ordering the shirt on their website, they didn't even bother to look that my size was sold out online. So lazy. I think KITH customer service may be the worst customer service in retail.

You're just as petty as the resellers you hate

They didn't sell out online so Ronnie pulled them like they did..

He's now saying "small restock" to hype the beasts into thinking they are worth the money because they'll sell out.

It's pretty simple...

It's not a restock lol, they had too many pairs and people probably didn't show up day of release

You don't know what you're talking about. I was referring to the way Kith handled the situation.

I do know what I'm talking about. Think about how many emails a day kith gets. You think they have time to investigate every email thoroughly to see if your size is in stock?

Let's see, if they actually did that then yall would complain it takes forever to respond to emails.

You guys are never happy. This is KITH, not Nike. This is a very small operation

I do know what I'm talking about. Think about how many emails a day kith gets. You think they have time to investigate every email thoroughly to see if your size is in stock?

Let's see, if they actually did that then yall would complain it takes forever to respond to emails.

You guys are never happy. This is KITH, not Nike. This is a very small operation

This happened to a lot of people, not just me. Since this was a larger issue they should have figured out a better way to resolve it knowing that multiple customers are in the same situation. Also, kith has a ton of employees now and appears to be focusing on customer service efforts. I know that they're a 'small' shop, but their customer service is still sub par.

nice just got an email...resellers were laughing at me and saying good luck when I said retail 

Back
Top Bottom