Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

For those of you that got the black mercers, don't they feel a bit shorter than previous pairs? My navy pair definitely feels a bit longer. The material is also thicker on the black pair.

^for me the Black stack up better than my other previous pairs. I also own the Umbers and forest greens but they both seem to droop at the bottom making the pants look like Genie pants. Also, my black pair seems to have a stretchy material making it easier for my legs to maneuver.

For those of you that got the black mercers, don't they feel a bit shorter than previous pairs? My navy pair definitely feels a bit longer. The material is also thicker on the black pair.

I assume you have that brown label/navy label on your navy pair with grey cuff which were only dropped in store unannounced Those feel loose and the material is very thin. In my opinion those are poor quality compare to the white/red label and the recent drop

Last edited:
I assume you have that brown label/navy label on your navy pair with grey cuff which were only dropped in store unannounced Those feel loose and the material is very thin. In my opinion those are poor quality compare to the white/red label and the recent drop

I'm sorry. I meant the Air Force blue that came out last month.

ROPE lace examples for those who are losing sleep trying to decide what to put in.  apologize for the phone pics and lighting, only had time to do this last night really quick..

laces that came in the shoes(flash):

w/o flash:

red/orange that came with shoes:

solid red that came with shoes:

orange/white from miamis:

blue/tan from flamingos:

blue/orange from knicks:

blue/black from knicks:

personally i thought the blue/orange knicks pair and surprisingly the blue/tan flamingo pair looked great in them in person.  again sorry for the pic quality, wish i would of took them during the day to get natural light pics but whatevs.  hope it helps someone out...

Last edited:
This post deserves a million reps. Def feeling the laces from the Knicks ECP.

ROPE lace examples for those who are losing sleep trying to decide what to put in.  apologize for the phone pics and lighting, only had time to do this last night really quick..

laces that came in the shoes(flash):

w/o flash:

red/orange that came with shoes:

solid red that came with shoes:

orange/white from miamis:

blue/tan from flamingos:

blue/orange from knicks:

blue/black from knicks:

personally i thought the blue/orange knicks pair and surprisingly the blue/tan flamingo pair looked great in them in person.  again sorry for the pic quality, wish i would of took them during the day to get natural light pics but whatevs.  hope it helps someone out...
Yea bro props to you for lacing those up and down a bunch of times.... Repped

I've never tried to get the Mercer pants online before because I always work mornings, but what time do these usually hit the website?

Back
Top Bottom