Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I can easily see people paying 300+ for these in two years.

Also, they will probably be complaining in this thread about how RF has lost it and all his new shoes are rubbish compared to classics like the Central Parks and the WCP.
wink.gif

Not selling out=a bust is the dumbest logic ever. SB8s didn't even sell out instantly when they first dropped lol

I didn't personally cop because I don't care for them but I wouldn't say they're a bust

The only way the WCP sells for over $300 in 2 years would be due to high inflation on the dollar, that's it.

Not selling out=a bust is the dumbest logic ever. SB8s didn't even sell out instantly when they first dropped lol

I didn't personally cop because I don't care for them but I wouldn't say they're a bust
Seem's like he is producing larger quantities as well.

Only reason I didn't cop was because of price. I just can't justify $200 after taxes and shipping. Atlantics are nice though.

Only reason I didn't cop was because of price. I just can't justify $200 after taxes and shipping. Atlantics are nice though.
don't worry bro pairs will be selling for retail or even less two weeks from now. personally i'm going to cop them then rather than now. they're nice shoes but not worth paying retail when I know these will be saturating the resell market. 

i paid 160 as they gave me $30 off a purchase for some troubles i had a while ago. made me feel a little better about getting them. think they should of been priced at 150 though to start with.

i paid 160 as they gave me $30 off a purchase for some troubles i had a while ago. made me feel a little better about getting them. think they should of been priced at 150 though to start with.
150-160 is definitely a good price considering the WC Gel Sights were retailing for 150 ish. 160+tax would've been the sweet spot for this release imo. 

150-160 is definitely a good price considering the WC Gel Sights were retailing for 150 ish. 160+tax would've been the sweet spot for this release imo. 

Not disagreeing or defending the price but with the extra laces and insoles I could see why prices were bumped up. They just shouldn't have been bumped that high.

Well I absolutely loved both colorways and combine that with no sales tax in My state and only $10 to ship both I'm comfortable. I like the small changes he made to the model also. Would i have liked them to be say $160? Sure. But I don't think he over prices his collabs anymore than say Concepts. I think it's in line with current trends in collab pricing. Glad I was able to pick up both with ease. Now if the winter would just end!

$180 was too steep. I really like the Atlantics though. I had a $115 voucher for the store and went ahead with the navy blue zip up hoody. Need that more than another damn pair of sneakers. 

I kinda like the Atlantics but the price and the fact that they ship with UPS puts me off since we get killed with COD's by them. If the insoles were that big of a deal, I'd rather they take the branding off and let me save $10-20. I'm not too fond of the excessive branding on these. Why would he Ronald just keep it clean like his past releases? I'd rather have free socks than his name on my insoles.

Did you get to see the bomber in person?

How's the sizing? Very curious...
Oh yea i was in and out really quick so i didnt get a chance to try it on but the quality seemed on point. it was more puffy than i expected but still dope. Might have to cop in a couple of weeks if they're still available.

Oh yea i was in and out really quick so i didnt get a chance to try it on but the quality seemed on point. it was more puffy than i expected but still dope. Might have to cop in a couple of weeks if they're still available.
How was the quality on the reverse french terry sweatshirt and sweat shorts? I really like the reverse french terry sweat shorts but with shipping they come out to $94, which is utterly insane.

I don't see $300 on these.  But I don't care about resell.  I'm wearing them.  Like all his releases I have.  I am not cherishing a sneaker like a Faberge egg.  

How was the quality on the reverse french terry sweatshirt and sweat shorts? I really like the reverse french terry sweat shorts but with shipping they come out to $94, which is utterly insane.
not worth it. the french terry pieces are OKAY, but its seriously the only materiel hes been using, in EVERY SINGLE PIECE. im sick of it. 

i have a good bit of the KITH apparel hoodies/bleckers/tees/tops its all of decent quality. nothing top notch. wearing the Lexington hoodie right now and the stitching is horrible, constantly trimming loose ends. the reflective kith patch actually came off last wash (prob 2nd or 3rd wash). few nylon interior pockets have been ripped from keys/phone in pocket on the joggers...

shorts for 94 bucks.... yeah pass. everyone will have a sweatshorts like this for summer this year... scoop some up elsewhere for ~30 bucks. 

I've read enough comments to go TTS as an acceptable risk. GLV and GLIII are already snug on me in my TTS 11. there has been more than one comment on here that sizing down did not achieve a comfortable fit. I like a snug fit like the next guy but shoes that are too tight to me are far worse than a shoe with a little heel slippage. This is a tough one because so few people have experience with this model.
My feelings exactly. I just copped tts. I have the Mita's tts and with thick socks they kill my feet (mostly my right). I'm going to try with thinner socks. I'd much rather then fit a little loose than to be in pain.

Back
Top Bottom