Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Hey guys. Any chance you could give me a price check on these size 12 Volcanos?

I don't want to be paying too much. Thanks. 

I copped the Atlantics in a 9.5 for one of my boys because he asked me to spot him on this release. Today he hits me up and tells me he doesn't want them anymore. Can't trust anyone these days. Now I'm down $190 with a pair of shoes that I can't even fit.
mean.gif
If anything at all, you should hopefully make a little profit off them. But yea...hopefully your "boy" finds a way to make it up to you.

I copped the Atlantics in a 9.5 for one of my boys because he asked me to spot him on this release. Today he hits me up and tells me he doesn't want them anymore. Can't trust anyone these days. Now I'm down $190 with a pair of shoes that I can't even fit.
mean.gif
eff dat b

I'd grill his ***. i'd make it my point for him to actually understand the f'd upness of his actions. 

Don't they take a restocking fee too?  
no i recently returned some kith and wasn't charged a restock fee.

theres a return form on the sit. fill it out. package product and mail it. takes like 2 weeks for store cred to show up in email.

Mine came in yesterday. I went half size down from my GLV and it was perfect.

They fit similar to sagas for sure.

Tried to get some size comparison shots for reference. Features and ubiqs are 9.5, kiths are 9.

View media item 1426809

is anyone's order on WCP still "unfulfilled" on order status? Havent even received an email either.

is anyone's order on WCP still "unfulfilled" on order status? Havent even received an email either.
Yeah mines still unfulfilled. You shouldn't have anything to worry about. Shoe released friday kith usually lags a couple days before shipping out.

It takes 3-5 business days to process, then another 3-5 to be delivered but it's currently snowing in NY and will continue all night into tomorrow so I think they won't go out until Tuesday/Wednesday

kith worst customer service ever. i ordered filling pieces last friday, says 3-5. i emailed them this past friday they said 4-7 lol. then i said combine my WCP and filling pieces in one box they said WE DONT COMBINE SHIPPING. ********

kith worst customer service ever. i ordered filling pieces last friday, says 3-5. i emailed them this past friday they said 4-7 lol. then i said combine my WCP and filling pieces in one box they said WE DONT COMBINE SHIPPING. ********

It says so in their FAQ. Sucks but it is what it is. Just make sure to check return and shipping policies before placing orders in the future.

yeah but i still want my original order sent

From what I'm getting, your original order was placed this past friday (not even 2 business days), when they stated 3-5 for processing. If the filling pieces order was made the same day as the wcp order, I agree that they should combine shipping if they care about customer service at all. But as for the processing, they can't really do anything about it if they're backed up with orders. This is why kith is last on my go to list unless it's an exclusive item.

From what I'm getting, your original order was placed this past friday (not even 2 business days), when they stated 3-5 for processing. If the filling pieces order was made the same day as the wcp order, I agree that they should combine shipping if they care about customer service at all. But as for the processing, they can't really do anything about it if they're backed up with orders. This is why kith is last on my go to list unless it's an exclusive item.
original order placed friday february 20. i waited 3-5 no tracking. i emailed them thursday night and asked since they didn't send them and i was ordering WCP friday can they combine. they said no. ok thats fine so i said where is my original order and they said 4-7 days for fulfillment. tomorrow would be 6 business days from original order

Back
Top Bottom