Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

What're we paying 130 for again? 
You are paying for the Ronnie Fieg legacy son 
laugh.gif

Damn that's unfortunate. I'm assuming they'd give you a full refund including shipping costs. The sad thing is that they're made here in the US, so you'd expect them to be of better quality. Luckily, I haven't had any issues with my pairs.

I think the biggest issue with the ripped pockets is the sizing. I got my mercers TTS instead of sizing down and I dont have any problems as of right now

I think the biggest issue with the ripped pockets is the sizing. I got my mercers TTS instead of sizing down and I dont have any problems as of right now
Some people like showing off their division symbols through their pants though.

Last edited:
And as a result they have ripped pockets

So they should just have to deal with waists 3 times too big and the button hanging below your belt and scrunched up?

Nah, pants that cost $130+ should not have these problems. Or they shoulda been fixed by now (def the waist size being too big whole be fixed, this has been an ongoing problem).

If another brand offered that same style tight cuff and decent quality I woulda been sold off my pairs.

So they should just have to deal with waists 3 times too big and the button hanging below your belt and scrunched up?

Nah, pants that cost $130+ should not have these problems. Or they shoulda been fixed by now (def the waist size being too big whole be fixed, this has been an ongoing problem).

If another brand offered that same style tight cuff and decent quality I woulda been sold off my pairs.

I def do agree with you that the problems should be fixed for $130 pants. However im not saying go 4 pants size up so they are hanging off. I was just saying maybe go TTS of your jeans and maybe it can eliminate the pocket rips

I do feel bad for anyones pockets that do rip I hope mines dont at all

That's what I said a few days ago. Instead of going 2 sizes down, I just went 1 and I don't have any problems. Yeah, I'd maybe take the waist in a little, but everything else fits perfectly.

I don't care to show my division symbols lol

That's what I said a few days ago. Instead of going 2 sizes down, I just went 1 and I don't have any problems. Yeah, I'd maybe take the waist in a little, but everything else fits perfectly.

I don't care to show my division symbols lol

Yeah thats what i did, I wear a 34 in jeans and other pants and I just got a 33 and they fit fine.

Haha me either no need for all that

I just don't think sizing down is the problem, but rather poor stitching. Unacceptable on pants this expensive. I can get $30 pants at Walmart more durable than that.

And when you go TTS in these the waist is too big. Unacceptable. Shoulda been fixed by now. You shouldn't have to pay even more money to a tailor to take them in.

$130+ = they shouldn't be having problems like this.

All that said, they're still the best jogger pants on the market. I just wish they would address and fix the problems instead of thinking "well, they're still selling out as is, so screw it"...

Last edited:
I just don't think sizing down is the problem, but rather poor stitching. Unacceptable on pants this expensive. I can get $30 pants at Walmart more durable than that.

And when you go TTS in these the waist is too big. Unacceptable. Shoulda been fixed by now. You shouldn't have to pay even more money to a tailor to take them in.

All that said, they're still the best jogger pants on the market. I just wish they would address and fix the problems instead of thinking "well, they're still selling out as is, so screw it"...
I think the fit and waist are perfect for me. For those guy with no body type flat butts, no legs, you probably hate these pants.

i definitely agree with you, but i think that sizing is enhancing that issue for some people.

yeah I sold my Mercer Monday black and bought a black mercer White label 1.0. only if anyone could guide me to the khaki white label 1.0 size 32..... it would be greatly appreciated!!

yeah I sold my Mercer Monday black and bought a black mercer White label 1.0. only if anyone could guide me to the khaki white label 1.0 size 32..... it would be greatly appreciated!!
But the thick material that's water resistant are way better though.

Yeah I believe it's the stitching / finish quality. Fabrics and materials are wonderful, definitely top notch to me for runners. Love the fit and feel too, but when I examine them closely, the stitching is a mess and looks pretty weak. For the price I do expect stitching to be perfect, no loose threads, no imperfect stitches etc... that part of it is disappointing but overall they are definitely one of the best if not best jogger pants out right now from a materials/fit/style pov.

virginia summers are too humid for any kind of pants. i hope he uses a lighter material for spring though.

finally got a pair of puma disc blaze coves. everyone kept telling me TTS so i went with that. SUPER TIGHT wtf, i might need a 10.5 ugh 

If people are camping that long to buy for themselves, props to them for putting in the time and dedication. Even tho I think that's OD.

If they're camping that long to resell.... :smh: x :stoneface: at them. All that for what, $150-maybe $200 profit. :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom