Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Ronald Feyeg is such a nice guy.

Giving away a free pair of shoes.

What a doll.

I totally wish the GLVs looked more like joeloms rendering with the white heel rather than the grey/silver.

I guess it would have been too similar to the sages though? 

White heel with white diamond logo would have been much better.

Damn, i'm surprised to see how many people posting RF collection pics have the wood box salmon toes. thought that was extremely rare. 

Also these people w entirely DS collections.... 
mean.gif

Damn, i'm surprised to see how many people posting RF collection pics have the wood box salmon toes. thought that was extremely rare. 

Also these people w entirely DS collections.... 
mean.gif
Seriously. Wear the shoes.

I don't understand why you wouldn't wear them?
apparently when he did the leatherback giveaway the winner never got the shoes..
lol wow classy dude

How are they going to judge who has the "best" asics RF collection when there are multiple people that have every pair? 

Dope brother. What pair you like more; leatherbacks or eclipse?
They're my top 2, I honestly like both equally. Eclipses have a slight edge because I prefer red but the leather toe creases so I rather wear the leatherbacks.

And I don't know how they'll judge it. I don't have the whole collection, not close to it. I only bought pairs that I liked and that I would actually wear. If I didn't like them I didn't get them. I always pick the better pair that I like when he releases 2 and if they're both wack I didn't get either. eh, gonna take my chances. All I know is my collection is all pairs that I would prefer. There aren't pairs I didn't like that I bought. Just not worth it. To me, these are the best pairs he's made. - the pairs i have i mean not the ones at that are about to release.

Last edited:
They're my top 2, I honestly like both equally. Eclipses have a slight edge because I prefer red but the leather toe creases so I rather wear the leatherbacks.

And I don't know how they'll judge it. I don't have the whole collection, not close to it. I only bought pairs that I liked and that I would actually wear. If I didn't like them I didn't get them. I always pick the better pair that I like when he releases 2 and if they're both wack I didn't get either. eh, gonna take my chances. All I know is my collection is all pairs that I would prefer. There aren't pairs I didn't like that I bought. Just not worth it. To me, these are the best pairs he's made. - the pairs i have i mean not the ones at that are about to release.
Thats how i feel as well. Buy what you like and where your kicks. I like your taste! There is one pair of high risks on the bae but he wont come any lower than 460...I know they are DS and hard to find but dam thats a high price. 

Thats how i feel as well. Buy what you like and where your kicks. I like your taste! There is one pair of high risks on the bae but he wont come any lower than 460...I know they are DS and hard to find but dam thats a high price. 
Thanks man, I appreciate the compliment. I wouldn't pay retail for any shoes. Call me cheap but if I can't get them on release date I'll just forget about them. But I also don't sell any of my shoes, I buy what I like for me. But I would trade though. Just my preferences.

Back
Top Bottom