Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Close up on materials.

3527bcbe505711e3a7221289dc87bf56_6.jpg

Material explanation from RF:

"The shoe is blocked into 3 sections, premium luggage tan leather for the heel, 1H brushed off white nubuck for the saddle, and oily pig skin for the toe, all three materials micro perforated. Pink, white and ultramarine 3m detailing, 3 sets of premium laces and co branded lace locks and sock liners."

info on pre-order?
customers who purchased Volcano apparel was sent an email, stating that they would have a chance to preorder the NB collab, due to their error, as of today i've still havent received my Delancy pants.. Hopefully they keep their word, an i can preorder these without the 11 am headache on black friday

idk im 50/50 with them. why couldnt they be a 1500 ugh. more pics might help.

That's what I'm saying. The cw isn't bad, but I'm not in the "instacop" mode though. If they were a 1500, I'd maybe reconsider. I'm probably gonna attempt for ***** and giggles and see what happens.

customers who purchased Volcano apparel was sent an email, stating that they would have a chance to preorder the NB collab, due to their error, as of today i've still havent received my Delancy pants.. Hopefully they keep their word, an i can preorder these without the 11 am headache on black friday

IIRC they offered that before and didn't come through

Need a grey, smoke, charcoal, ash, faded. RF been releasing a bunch of different shades of pretty much the same colors, 3 different reds, 3 different browns, we will add green christmas tree's with the blue and the teal today...  Give us amazing colors to wear not something so hard to wear.

The toe looks amazing. That's about it, not too excited. Would be nice to get a pair but I'm not sweating it if I miss out.

RF hype for his shoes is getting played out. Show me something different ronnie!

Back
Top Bottom