Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

As you wear them, the suede will break in and look like your "Elmo" pair.
This definitely made me feel better about my pairs in case they come in like some of these pics. However, as the person above said, it still sucks receiving them that way.

Not sure what to do about Kith, im gonna be getting my replacement pair today and havent shipped the original back.

Anybody else still stuck with order "processing" on DSC site and no shipping email?
My sagas are still in processing but the glv pair is en route. So I wouldn't worry just yet, like it has been mentioned already, 3-4 days processing...

Anybody else still stuck with order "processing" on DSC site and no shipping email?
Just checked and that is where my order is at the moment.  I need them to ship out today or I am demanding that they give them to me for free.

FOH RON RON
love how the guy on the wall clearly knocks to let the gumby guy know its time to come and f.s.u 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
My Sagas came out pretty much perfect. There's a tiny spot of shaggy suede on the right toebox, but you can barely see it. Really happy with how they came out

Back
Top Bottom