Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Swapping the rope laces from the Kithstrike immediately with some flats. They don't look that great in New Balances, IMO.

yeah i agree.. the 3m touches is cool but the way he laced them up were loose in the pictures which makes them look better but i dont wear it loose like that and leave the laces hanging lol. i tried putting the ropes from the volcanos in my 998 american rebel pair last week and they looked horrible. it was too thin. lol.

I've tried putting rope laces on my NB and I never liked it but those look pretty dope in picture imo.

I wonder how they would look in person.

i like these bred 998s way more than the daytonas coming out next wk

the pink just throws it off for me

Those 998s are nice with the ropes and if you switch those ropes with some other ones maybe from volcanos they would look nice imo

Damn those 998 for a Kithstrike.

Were dope back in the day and still dope now.

Almost $180 shipped though.

Gonna put a dent in the rest of my November budget
laugh.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by caloykohan  

Advantage of having a US adress. 
smile.gif

ah, ok.

I've got a U.S. shipping address.  No U.S. billing address though.

Last edited:
Yessir! 998's are very nice especially made in the usa ones. Hope these are up to par or close to the quality of the jcrews, c-notes and mints.

Yall seriously buying a shoe for the laces? Truth be told I think those laces are OD on them 998s and that's my base line. Might be good for other shoes but not gonna pay that much just for the laces. Easy pass. Props to kith for thinking of innovative ways to make money off beasts

That pair of 998s sat forever and got discounted heavily, and this is pretty recently, and now he throws some rope laces in them and charges 165 plus shipping. If it were a different colorway, I may have copped, but not these..

That pair of 998s sat forever and got discounted heavily, and this is pretty recently, and now he throws some rope laces in them and charges 165 plus shipping. If it were a different colorway, I may have copped, but not these..
how recent is "recent?"

anyway... it's always funny seeing people try to push shoes like this on ebay/instagram when the site still has a FSR available

I actually saw these 998brs at a NB outlet last year for 69.99....passed then, and passed again today

Last edited:
Bred 998 what has the new balance game come too completely dissapointed. Lets throw rope laces on shoes that don't sell out immeditally call it a kith strike and let everyone go crazy for it, Rope laces in general are over rated. with any kith release purchased i've ended up lace swaping them for flat laces or putting the flat laces that came with them on instead.

Bred 998 what has the new balance game come too completely dissapointed. Lets throw rope laces on shoes that don't sell out immeditally call it a kith strike and let everyone go crazy for it, Rope laces in general are over rated. with any kith release purchased i've ended up lace swaping them for flat laces or putting the flat laces that came with them on instead.
What is this "New Balance Game” you speak of?

Back
Top Bottom