Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Do you mean the J&D all white or the off white with black outsole? Either way I would say that the RF Mint GLV is a better deal considering the Off White UB is a GR and will prob be re stocked many times and the J&D was about 300 while the RF Mints sell for more than that on the Bay. This is all considering that both pairs are DS. 
Looking for the GR. I am the one with the mints DS. I'm trying to get the UB for them since they are just sitting in my closet.  I have coves in which case I don't really need mints; they are very similar.

check the quality on this pair of fake sages...

w/o a 2nd/3rd look you could easily pass this as legit. minus the boxy shape, they're pretty on point. 

9iLopfs.jpg

check the quality on this pair of fake sages...

w/o a 2nd/3rd look you could easily pass this as legit. minus the boxy shape, they're pretty on point. 

9iLopfs.jpg
What are some signs to identity fakes, fam? I've seen some fake GLVs go for sale recently, particularly the Volcano colorway.

What signs help identify fakes, fam? I've seen a large influx of fake GLVs go up, particularly the Volcano colorway.

It's obviously different for every shoe since each use different material. But here are a couple:1. Price - if it's too good to be true2. Material/color - if they use different materials and the color is off.3. Shape of the shoe- fakes will have awkward/boxy look to them.

Last edited:

What signs help identify fakes, fam? I've seen a large influx of fake GLVs go up, particularly the Volcano colorway.
volcano's are easy to spot. usually from the fakes i've seen for them you can insta tell by the color it's more of a brighter red shade than a burgundy red tone. also the sock liner as well.

for the newer fakes of recent collabs, CE mentioned it above, #1 sign is to see the shape. another easy sign to use is the asics logo. usually fakes can never get the spacing/sizing right. 

Last edited:

For me there is three things I always look out for when looking at a image. 

1. the shape of the toe box, if its boxy then its most likely fake.

2. The line on the midsole, this is a big one for me as every single fake has a line down the midsole.

3. the back of the sockliner on fakes can look a little slumped compared to the authentic pairs. 

As the other guys were saying Price and Colour are a huge thing to look out for too. 

Anyone have any leads on a 10.5 selvedge denims DS or VNDS? Still feeling the sting from losing out on the bay in the last seconds a couple of days ago...

anyone still waiting on diamonds?

Seem like they're taking their company literally with how long it's taking to ship orders.

Are people STILL waiting on these? Over a month since release is unacceptable.
nothing new.

i waited almost 3 1/2 weeks for my mint/cove pack to come. and I thought THAT was ridiculous and unacceptable. 

This is old...i know people have said the americanas run big....but i havent been able to find my true size. Wondering how bad it would be to go true to size? I have slightly wide feet. For reference i stayed true to size on the concepts rose and they were slightly long but good width wise...

Back
Top Bottom