Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Just got my r698 and they look good. The insoles suck, they feel weird and fold towards my toe area as if the insole is bigger than the shoe .

[ATTACHMENT=10483]image.jpeg (1,849k. jpeg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Very nice in hand, sales associate said they had pairs in bk (this was Saturday lol)

Last edited:
they look great in these photos. i can't wait to get mine. everyone was judging them from those over flashed pictures saying they were ashy. they look nice and buttery here.

my BOG's mailed out yesterday. KITH stepping up their shipping game. can't wait to see them in person. greatest release of the past decade. word to bwood.
skeptical.gif
You know, I saw that post the other day and read right past what you "highlighted". Guess we're all entitled to our own opinion. Funny nonetheless.

Anywho, anyone who got the 698s care to comment on sizing? Thought about purchasing, but was afraid they'd just become closet ornaments; however, I'd pay under retail down the road if it comes to that.

Last edited:

I'm seriously loving the F&F version of the R698. I really wish these would have been a public release, because they look absolutely buttery.
Saw Ron post these the other day; I passed on the R698 but would have definitely gone for this colorway if he released it.  The release version just looked funky in pics and particularly unfiltered pictures.
If those are real leather than thats def the nicest r698 Mid I have ever seen. Def has a Monkeytime vibe to it too bad they didnt realized theses cause now I want a pair lol o well. 

Through all the latest stuff from Ronnie, I haven't gotten anything since the Sages.
I went back and hunted for a personal grail of mine, and beyond pleased to finally have my hands on them, a year and half of searching.

Congrats...absolutely love my pair. I think they're my most worn Asics in my small collection

Just got the Blaze of Glorys this afternoon and they're just as nice as the pictures, really well put together, no flaws. I just wish that I'd gone a half size up. I thought I'd go with a 9 when Kith's Twitter feed said they run a .5 size big but they feel a little too tight for extended wears. I lucked out on the RF698. I hope those restock!

Also the packaging is a whole lot nicer than I initially assumed. Great!

Just got the Blaze of Glorys this afternoon and they're just as nice as the pictures, really well put together, no flaws. I just wish that I'd gone a half size up. I thought I'd go with a 9 when Kith's Twitter feed said they run a .5 size big but they feel a little too tight for extended wears. I lucked out on the RF698. I hope those restock!

Also the packaging is a whole lot nicer than I initially assumed. Great!
Maybe you can loosen up the laces for a better fit. I can't wait to get my RF698 in 3 days!!

He also tweeted about new releases on the KITH classics. Hopefully that means new 3pack of the essential tees

He also tweeted about new releases on the KITH classics. Hopefully that means new 3pack of the essential tees

Multi colored 3 pack is really good. Got mine last Friday and I've already worn all 3! Might have to pick up another set if they restock.

Anyone have any RF x Sebago Boots they want to get rid of? SZ 10.5 or 11 Thanks!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom