Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I really like the color on the sweatshorts/pants. I might have to pick those up if the price is right.

Has anyone here bought the Terry Mercer IIIs? If so, how's the fit on them? Bought my first pair of mercers (classics) in a sz27 since people recommended sizing down and they were extremely tight. Definitely want to avoid making that mistake again. I've had my eye on these terry mercers since they've release, but I don't want to pay a restocking fee if I end up buying the wrong size.
they're the same sizing as the bleeckers. i'm a medium in them. in mercers im a 33/34

yea. that camo jacket was sick too. 

too bad its mostly 300 bucks...and thats out my price range 
me too if that's the case. 
tired.gif

Ed hardy as a company are scum who knowingly steal from artists. Simply lifting images of web pages and printing them on clothes. Only through litigation can struggling artists be compensated. Sad anyone works with them or even buys that ****

Ed hardy as a company are scum who knowingly steal from artists. Simply lifting images of web pages and printing them on clothes. Only through litigation can struggling artists be compensated. Sad anyone works with them or even buys that ****
But like, it's 2015. No one actually buys Ed Hardy anymore. The fashion scene essentially had a panic attack after that whole episode and nowadays clothes focus more on simplistic designs, tonal colors, and solid material choices more than ostentatious over-branding. It's basically a reverb to the gaudy designs put out during that timeframe that Ed Hardy themselves pioneered. And I for one am pretty content with where we're at now.

Last edited:
Give it time...Black Friday is still 2 weeks away. Pretty sure if they're coming out, we'll see some pics late next week or early Thanksgiving week.

Yup my guess is he's waiting out this Yeezy cluster**** of a situation before he fully puts out info on his NB's. Just hope they are dope.

no fake friends tee?

edit: just saw on twitter it drops next week. was gonna pick up a randolph tee but might hold off now. really feeling that olive lincoln down shirt

Last edited:
first piece of clothing that i would grab. anyone got sizing advice on the anorak?  im in between sizes would i go larger or smaller for this?

Not to kill the Kith Ops talk, but for those that picked up the Blaze of Glory from the HS pack, have you had any comfort issues with the shoe? I've never owned a BoG before, but I've worn these a lot since release and they always seem to hurt the outer mound by my little toe on each foot. As a result I can't usually wear them for more than a few hours at a time which is a shame. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom