Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I concur how is the fit? They looked good from the get go, hoping to be able to cop, will only have my phone as I'm at my parents on recovery. Any advice when purchasing on mobile?

SeXXXay. How's the fit on them?
yea I regret moving my moon walk air max 90s, stupid move
mean.gif

Although GR stuff I can move all day with no damns given
laugh.gif
tts

yea I regret moving my moon walk air max 90s, stupid move
mean.gif

Although GR stuff I can move all day with no damns given
laugh.gif
Yea...  I don't think I'd sell my moon landings.  One of the few shoes I actually paid resale on but it was a deal considering what today's prices are like.  I usually only sell doubles of stuff.

Yea...  I don't think I'd sell my moon landings.  One of the few shoes I actually paid resale on but it was a deal considering what today's prices are like.  I usually only sell doubles of stuff.
yea ima get em back eventually but probably gonna be some crazy price :smh:

The more and more I see these, the more I want them.  The way I look at it is that RF hasn't made a NB that I like since the Daytonas... I passed on the premiers so I might get these.  Game time decision I guess

The more and more I see these, the more I want them.  The way I look at it is that RF hasn't made a NB that I like since the Daytonas... I passed on the premiers so I might get these.  Game time decision I guess

Go for it.

You'll have zero regret

It looks like these are North American exclusive to Kith, there aren't even any Canadian retailers on their list.
I imagine the usual Canadian places would get them since they've gotten some in the past.  Remember what happened with his EQT? He claimed they were limited and then other consortium acc's ended up getting them

Back
Top Bottom