Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I like the WTF but definitely couldn't pull them off. To difficult to wear two different shoe's IMO. Now if they were smart and wanted to make money they could have two versions that just flipped the shoes. That way we could have a matching pair of each and they'd double their sales.

Def need the shoes. Will match laces to tone down the WTFness

Ronnie should have made this like the Cncpts mix n match pack. Each shoe on there own aren't bad, but not when paired together.

Last edited:
for me it's the toes not matching that really throws it off. i understand the whole WT aspect, but i might as well just wear 2 different shoes.

The real question that I want to know is this going to be an in-store only release or will these things go Online..

would have been dope had he made each shoe seperate, doubled boxed and made it a  set, could have sold for $500..... 

missed the boat on that idea.. but i'll still pick up a pair for the collection..

i have a very high tolerance for freaky shoes and the what-the-concept. and also like to wear stuff like that myself, but these just look ****** and not put together well.

he's basically just ******* on everybody with this release! 

Back
Top Bottom