Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Because of all the PMs, he told me he has size 9.5-11.5. Obviously in going to need that 10.5. So if you are legitimately size 9.5-11.5 excluding the 10.5, send me a DM and ill tell you who to mention. Just mention my IG AmbivalentSole
PM sent.

you know if they are for special box or blue box?

I sent out the PMs. Like I said he said he has 9.5-11.5 I think. Please don't screw me over on the 10.5. But I'm waiting until he gets the shoes actual in hand with tagged pics.

Nobody is selling $400, the price in the FB groups is 550-600 for regular box. And in the US only Concepts got them in and i doubt he bought those all up

Last edited:
Well that's why I came to the brethren. I hope this isn't a scam but j hope everyone eats. Just save that 10.5 for me! And it'll give us a better prespective if this is legit or not.

Well I sent all the PMs need to get ready for work. Hopefully we all eat.

View media item 1840429
Might be a scam cause I kept specifically saying hold down the 10.5 until I get all the tagged pics and such. And now homie said he sold it for 800 smh. Eff that dude.

At least 800 sounds realistic...400 too good to be true..screams out scam...thats like the half size TDs for only 500 i found on cl lol

Thanks for trying appreciate the look out attempt

I had this setup with a Shoe Horn for speedy checkout, everything prefilled!!

Man that was insane.

I had them in my cart, billing info in - inventory issues.

I hit complete order once I carted.. and I get confirmation for just the shoe horn!!!!

I tried canceling the order.. "Sorry, we can't cancel orders for exclusive items" :x

a shoe horn is exclusive ?

Last edited:
I had this setup with a Shoe Horn for speedy checkout, everything prefilled!!
I hit complete order once I carted.. and I get confirmation for just the shoe horn!!!!

I tried canceling the order.. "Sorry, we can't cancel orders for exclusive items"
sick.gif

a shoe horn is exclusive ?
laugh.gif
 shopify isnt the old nike.com 

i dont understand this release ronnie has always made tons of pairs on his previous collabs some would sit but these went like a supreme release like the old days i really think he didnt want to take a big L on shipping cost :lol: unless he made these really limited but why ronnie

Back
Top Bottom