Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

my homage pair finallyyyyyyyy shipped today. no more shaking from order cancellation.

File a claim as you did not get what was advertised.  They cannot sell you something they claim is 9/10 doctor the picture to make it look as such then send you some beat up ish.

Edit:  I just noticed you said looked 9/10.   What was the description on that listing?

Pics were dark seller isn't responding I'm going forward with the claim I was looking for possible ways to restore cuz I got for $110 shipped. I have the orange worn once

Got the Brooklyn Bridges off the Kithmas restock, nothing wrong with my pair. I guess they actually never sold out and there have been pairs left over. No complaints from me really like the colors on these

Who paid after market prices for homages...looks like ima have to take L on a pair. Seen regular boxes go for 450-6 and special packs 1000-12

Finally got the CNS in my proper size from the Kithmas restock. Probably my 2nd favorite NB I own behind the Wings+Horns collab.

I know many people weren't happy with the pricepoint (myself included), but they're definitely quality. But I wouldn't pay anything above retail for them.

Finally got the CNS in my proper size from the Kithmas restock. Probably my 2nd favorite NB I own behind the Wings+Horns collab.

I know many people weren't happy with the pricepoint (myself included), but they're definitely quality. But I wouldn't pay anything above retail for them.
dam what shoe size ae you them ***** look huge

dam what shoe size ae you them ***** look huge
They're actually only a size 10. Sorry for the bad angle I just tried to snap a quick pic while I was at work. I was excited to finally get them in and threw them right on my feet.

This one's probably a little better.

Last edited:
Just received my central parks. No issues with mine, I stated that I got a .5 size down and some folks told me to throw them on the bay quickly. They actually fit really good. No issues with toe box a little snug but fits like my other 530s. Must have got lucky since all the negative feedback on sizing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom