Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

wonder how long these will sit for, honestly i think they will do just like the gel sights
So sell out and they will magically find pairs for a restock on Kithmas?
roll.gif

Gonna sit this one out and go for the palace drop instead. If these pop up during kithmas, I'll get them then.

Lol Kithmas. Dudes still waiting on that homage restock

@instagram   let us know on the sock situation in store.  Thanks!

$175 is making me reconsider picking up the Sterlings, gonna be almost 190 shipped.  ugh.

Aaron wilyn with that price.

matter of fact all these boutiques and runner collars wylin

Huh. I just realized that the sterling blue toebox and "salmon" (which looks coincidentally more pink this time around) window insert & insole happen to have a strong resemblance to the Pantone colors of the year for 2016. Wonder if that was intentional or if I'm just colorblind.

Last edited:

Huh. I just realized that the sterling blue toebox and "salmon" (which looks coincidentally more pink this time around) window insert & insole happen to have a strong resemblance to the Pantone colors of the year for 2016. Wonder if that was intentional or if I'm just colorblind.
This is kinda cool. I've never heard about this before.

Looks extremely similar to me.

Those RF express look like they will be a Quality control nightmare with all the stitching / overlapping materials

going to cop, but wish he didn't put ronnie fieg on the heel. something more subtle like RF on left and ASICS on right would've been better.

Back
Top Bottom