Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I have both pairs, but the quality is terrible.  Black's I've had for 3 months and it has holes, cinders 2 weeks and I have holes in the pocket.  Just be careful fellaz.
yea i love the fit but im scared of them ripping easily cuz they're so thin. How did you wash yours?

I have both pairs, but the quality is terrible.  Black's I've had for 3 months and it has holes, cinders 2 weeks and I have holes in the pocket.  Just be careful fellaz.
yea i love the fit but im scared of them ripping easily cuz they're so thin. How did you wash yours?
Black pair just cold wash and tumble dry.  The cinder pair, had a whole 2 weeks and worn maybe 2x lol.  Kith CS is fixing the situation though so hopefully they have my size remaining.

Black pair just cold wash and tumble dry.  The cinder pair, had a whole 2 weeks and worn maybe 2x lol.  Kith CS is fixing the situation though so hopefully they have my size remaining.
Might have missed it but any comment on the sizing? Do I stick with my normal size I would wear in jeans? Thanks

Which of you nt members has a volcano jacket in a size small, and wants to bless me with it for retail?

Must be able to meet up in NYC

Last edited:
Ronnie is trippin with these velour prices. Was interested in the hoody but $170 shipped, nah. Ill catch em during the kithmas sale.

post lol.. most of my sneaker pics are while i'm on the subway with nothing to do 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom