Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Yeah I wore mine several times, they were kinda dirty actually lol quickest fading shoe I've ever owned. $765 for them and $735 for LBs but they were super clean, dudes jumped on them within a day had me thinking my prices were to low haha just glad someone else will enjoy them now.

I sold my DS salmons for $1300 last summer...Navy was fading and the salmon pink was looking dirty .... no regrets

I was explaining to someone the other day that sneaker money isn't just in Jordans and Yeezys and that there are hyped pairs, grails, and classics in other brands. They didn't believe me. They were wearing toro 4s, btw.

I was explaining to someone the other day that sneaker money isn't just in Jordans and Yeezys and that there are hyped pairs, grails, and classics in other brands. They didn't believe me. They were wearing toro 4s, btw.

No sense in trying to teach those that aren't willing to listen.

Let them have their Jordans. That just means less competition for the next hyped ASICS release.

Last edited:

I hear that. Almost every conversation I've ever had in real life about sneakers has been with incredibly ignorant people. I'd be shocked if most people who weren't into streetwear knew who Ronnie Fieg is or what Kith is.

It's funny, none of my friends are into kicks at all so I showed them the pic above of the shoes today and asked them to guess how much I sold them for. They said:
"$20 each?"
"$50 bucks"
"what are they?"
So of course they didn't believe me when I told them $1500 until I showed them the ebay listing for a pair of Salmons for $10,000.
Haha it's always refreshing to hear the perspective of normal non sneaker peeps, and compare it to the value we place on things in this hobby. I'm sure no one who ever saw me wearing them had any idea what they were or was aware of their value, compared to the responses I would have got for wearing some space jams or BC3s or some BS like that.

Last edited:
It's funny, none of my friends are into kicks at all so I showed them the pic above of the shoes today and asked them to guess how much I sold them for. They said:
"$20 each?"
"$50 bucks"
"what are they?"
So of course they didn't believe me when I told them $1500 until I showed them the ebay listing for a pair of Salmons for $10,000.
Haha it's always refreshing to hear the perspective of normal non sneaker peeps, and compare it to the value we place on things in this hobby. I'm sure no one who ever saw me wearing them had any idea what they were or was aware of their value, compared to the responses I would have got for wearing some space jams or BC3s or some BS like that.
What's funny is you undersold them and they were still amazed.  Could have really blown them away.  But only for a few hundred more. Good times.

Can anybody help me with a few pairs I'm looking for?

DS or VNDS

Flamingo US8.5
St Alfred GL3 US8.5
FootPatrol Saga US8
Neptune US8
Mazarine US8

Really struggling with all the above pairs, there just doesn't seem to be anything around [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Last edited:
accidentally washed my Williams hoodie in the machine and part of it discolored. don't know if it was someone's bleach from a previous wash or the hoodie not being dry cleaned. ;(

anybody know where i could get the army mercer iii's in size L? pretty much none left and there are no listings on grailed or ebay either. Wait for a possible restock?

got the sky blue, seafoam hoodie came in from a seller today

Just need a rose to finish out 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom