Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Thought this was the Ronnie thread.... But looks like I accidentally stumbled upon on the Yeezy thread....

Last edited:
I'm sry i didn't realize I was talking to a gang of resellers and/or bot users . I thought that was frowned upon ... guess not 

Stop being a sheep wanting what resellers are selling. Stop being a sheep and complaining about resellers.
Be individual, wear things that no one likes. Don't be like the rest of us.

Stop being a sheep wanting what resellers are selling. Stop being a sheep and complaining about resellers.
Be individual, wear things that no one likes. Don't be like the rest of us.

Truth

Being hypebeast is the new antihypebeast

too bad i missed out on the #kithstrike yesterday. i will try my luck this sat. [emoji]128556[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

I'm going to be quick af once this email comes through but I'm really hoping its just a link to purchase my size and not a fsr.

I'm sure he'll drop more pairs this weekend.

Also, I'm sure the "other" opportunity will be an in store drop of the cockatoos at random = ticket for the Shoes.
i think he'll switch it up somehow. That would make it too easy

I'm going to be quick af once this email comes through but I'm really hoping its just a link to purchase my size and not a fsr.
I heard it's going to be a FSR and you won't be forced to buy the same size that you bought in the Kithstrike

I mean, how else in store?

I'm assuming he's going to do something mad random.
could be that ticket situation in a park or something, could be cockatoos in store and whoever buys them has an opportunity to purchase super greens as well. Could be something completely different. Either way we'll find out soon enough.

Wait y'all stayed up late waiting for an email? I told y'all not too smh.

I miss the old Robin THICKE

Back
Top Bottom