Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

The system they did was fine to me but the issue was the wording. Don't say you're going to give access to the collection and then do a lottery. Say that straight up in the email that you'll have a choice of either or or both.

I mean you gotta know you did your customers wrong when you have to delete your cs Twitter account

No one was forced to buy the cockatoos...

NO ONE.

Everyone in here took a gamble.

You have to pay to play, and I think this was a fair way.

I got the 3.1, and I'm not even mad about how it went down.

Cockatoos are a dope shoe too, so def not upset at a measly $130.

looking to trade 3.1 link with 3.0 ! 
Solid first post, bruh
roll.gif

That's really my only gripe. First email should of said you will be selected for one of the shoes or both

its the way they post the info regarding the pre-buy telling their LOYAL costumers that will have a chance to purchase both 3 and 3.1

its the way they post the info regarding the pre-buy telling their LOYAL costumers that will have a chance to purchase both 3 and 3.1
I find it funny that dudes who dont't even have a single order on the account they bought cockatoos with are getting the 3s. Totally not fair.

No one was forced to buy the cockatoos...

NO ONE.

Everyone in here took a gamble.

You have to pay to play, and I think this was a fair way.

I got the 3.1, and I'm not even mad about how it went down.

Cockatoos are a dope shoe too, so def not upset at a measly $130.
i bought em cuz I liked them and 140 was a good price. I'm not mad with the system but like I said the email should've been worded differently. Like you said no one was forced to buy em, just like no one is forced to buy the 3.1s that they "won".

i bought em cuz I liked them and 140 was a good price. I'm not mad with the system but like I said the email should've been worded differently. Like you said no one was forced to buy em, just like no one is forced to buy the 3.1s that they "won".

I agree, but who's to say the clothing ("collection") won't be avail ?

people bought the earlier RF asics in the earlier days not because of their resale value. that was before prices went crazy

If you're talking david z stainless steel and solid gold days, yes.

If you're taking cove, mint, and others - no

I'm just not thrilled with having to pay resale prices now because I will buy them

Back
Top Bottom