Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

wonder if i get the PID for the gl3 i could just checkout lol theyll deff refund though. i guess i should be happy with the 3.1 lol 

I like the cockatoos but that picture is not flattering
Ditto. I know they're not collab type materials, but they certainly have a mass GR look to them. Like a pair most of us would wait for a 25%+ discount on. Regardless, they're still nice and I'd buy below retail for sure.

Hello,

We are aware that some customers have been unable to purchase a pair due to the product being sold out. This is because some people bought multiple pairs. We have located them and are in the process of cancelling their orders. As this happens, sizes will begin to populate on the site again. Because of this, we will be leaving the link open for a little longer. Please continue to check the link we sent you in the last email periodically if you were unable to purchase your 1 pair.

Also, we please ask that you only buy 1 pair so that everyone has a fair chance. Otherwise, we will cancel your order.

Thank you,

Kithset

Hello,

We are aware that some customers have been unable to purchase a pair due to the product being sold out. This is because some people bought multiple pairs. We have located them and are in the process of cancelling their orders. As this happens, sizes will begin to populate on the site again. Because of this, we will be leaving the link open for a little longer. Please continue to check the link we sent you in the last email periodically if you were unable to purchase your 1 pair.

Also, we please ask that you only buy 1 pair so that everyone has a fair chance. Otherwise, we will cancel your order.

Thank you,

Kithset
Man, you'll never fix stupid. It's an exercise in futility. Same people trying to double, are the same idiots that complain they've been wronged when they can't cop.
mean.gif

Last edited:
They should send that 3 link to the poor folks stuck with the 3.1s... :smh:

:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom