Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

My man Ronnie fighting the bots since they sold out so quick the last time... Giving them boys that cancellation 
roll.gif
Who used a bot, those ***** sat and pairs will be sold kithmas
No kidding, I was being facetious. Hence the ... and laughing emoji.

Ronnie said they're available due to "cancellations" we know that's a load of crap.

Last edited:

No kidding, I was being facetious. Hence the ... and laughing emoji.

Ronnie said they're available due to "cancellations" we know that's a load of crap.
Still waiting for them to ship out my disk and undershirts.

Last edited:
same cats was talking about homages restocking.

y'all laugh when releases sit but cry when hyped items sell out.

the Pumas sold out. but let me guess if they didn't sell out like homages or yeezys then its a flop?

the Pumas sold out. but let me guess if they didn't sell out like homages or yeezys then its a flop?
I cop if I like, whether it sells out or not.

Nah. I think people are more making fun of "due to cancellations" or whatever marketing gimmick they're using this time. Can't speak for everyone, but that's certainly my reason for busting Ronnie's chops. Nike does it, too, but they're not using the same false pretense. More a matter of removing stock and reloading it onto the site.

Nah. I think people are more making fun of "due to cancellations" or whatever marketing gimmick they're using this time. Can't speak for everyone, but that's certainly my reason for busting Ronnie's chops. Nike does it, too, but they're not using the same false pretense. More a matter of removing stock and reloading it onto the site.
thank god i don't play these reindeer games for kicks lol.

kept during YZY season ::tears:

thank god i don't play these reindeer games for kicks lol.

kept during YZY season ::tears:
For sure. The Colette collab isn't bad, but not something I'd want to pay full price for, so I passed. If I found some of the Discs on the cheap, I'd consider buying though.

Definitely, it's funny the way they market and try to build hype. Ronnie did say he was going to focus more on the product quality and do less quantity. But let's not kid our selves, these are not sold out and we will see them in December.

I just saw the video.  Oh, hell na, lol.  That is like some shoe surgeon ****.  I wouldn't even attempt to try that myself.  
laugh.gif

Sorry if its already been brought up, and I don't know if anybody talked about this, but did RF ever drop the Super Greens again? I know after the release a few weeks back he said he will drop the left over pairs online.

Sorry if its already been brought up, and I don't know if anybody talked about this, but did RF ever drop the Super Greens again? I know after the release a few weeks back he said he will drop the left over pairs online.
yes they dropped then tweeted.

Back
Top Bottom