Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

From pictures, i feel like Daytonas are an overall better looking shoe. I wished he would of used denim material like on the Nike Dunk Low CL Blue Denim.

ebee wah how do they fit? i know the whole half size down thing and I'm a little nervous cause like most other people i got my usual sz 11 and then read that i the description... any comments?

Last edited:
Americanas just came in and no rope laces...no luck getting through to kith customer service either. Not a huge deal but hopefully they have some extra pairs laying around

Nice ebee wha. Personally not a fan of the ropes that came with this pair, so I'll end up going w/ the red or navy laces. But looking fwd to receiving mine.

i have not gotten my shipping tracking yet for my daytonas. anyone one else the same?

Join the club.. I bought both. 2 messages, several tweets with no response..no tracking info.. I am a patience guy but wow.. Communication goes a long way..

Not sure if posted but @KithSet tweeted that they will be refunding all volcano apparel this weekend.
mean.gif
LOL. In other words they're refunding the Daytona preorder deposit.

Last edited:
YOUR DAYTONAS OR AMERICANOS WILL REACH YOUR HOUSE... IF THEY DO NOT, KITH WILL TAKE CARE OF IT. THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE LINE IS A MUCH BETTER EXPERIENCE THAN INSTORE + ONLINE SHOPPING. 

THEY SHIPPED WITHOUT SENDING TRACKING INFORMATION. 

TO FIND YOUR TRACKING #, GO TO UPS AND DO A SEARCH KITH + (ORDER #)

IT SHOULD COME UP. 

> PATIENCE ..... 

Americanos :lol:

Daytonas are slick in person. Materials are fantastic as expected. Could take or leave the micro perforations over the whole shoe but it's different.

I hope RF continues to produce a good number of pairs per release. Cops have been relatively stress-free lately and it would be nice if they stayed that way.

Not sure if posted but @KithSet tweeted that they will be refunding all volcano apparel this weekend. :smh:

that's a bad look

damn, that sucks. i wonder if they're STILL stuck in customs. i mean i kind of get why they would just refund though. i've ordered stuff that went through customs before, and there isnt a set time as to how long theyre gonna be there for. the majority of people that ordered probably complained, so they thought it was in the best interest of the customers to just give them their money back. personally, id rather get the refund and use it on something else. then, if/when the volcano apparel became available, for kith to email me first about whether or not i still wanted them. but thats just what i would prefer...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom