Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

My americanas shipped yesterday yay

The Daytona pics are making me consider grabbing a pair when they drop at my local shop towards the end of the month

thanks god finally the whining of those tracking are finally over !

enjoy those americanas !

Bad Lieutenant... Seeing you have both in hand, what's your thoughts on both pairs?

Bad Lieutenant... Seeing you have both in hand, what's your thoughts on both pairs?
Quality is nice on both..Americanas material is tougher tho but I think it's in purpose to give this denim/corduroy feeling.

Shapes are aight, not terrible but not great either. I definitely prefer the Americanas, toe box kinda bulky but cw is dope IMO...Im gonna keep them. Daytonas are way too loud for my taste.
Very dope pics @Bad Lieutenant! Wednesday can't come soon enough.
thx

Last edited:
So unless resellers are moving them on EBay that's the only indicator/gauge of a hot shoe?

I think they're loud but I like the colors versus other 1600 color ways.
No, I think what SKB was saying if you want a pair they are just sitting on ebay. since so many are sitting on ebay you can prob grab a pair for close to retail plus shipping and fees.  They are not like most RF collabs that are selling for 2x-3x retail price.

So unless resellers are moving them on EBay that's the only indicator/gauge of a hot shoe?

I think they're loud but I like the colors versus other 1600 color ways.

No, I think what SKB was saying if you want a pair they are just sitting on ebay. since so many are sitting on ebay you can prob grab a pair for close to retail plus shipping and fees.  They are not like most RF collabs that are selling for 2x-3x retail price.

Has there been a bigger dud in recent history than the Daytonas?

Quality is nice on both..Americanas material is tougher tho but I think it's in purpose to give this denim/corduroy feeling.
Shapes are aight, not terrible but not great either. I definitely prefer the Americanas, toe box kinda bulky but cw is dope IMO...Im gonna keep them. Daytonas are way too loud for my taste.

Very dope pics [@=/u/78275/Bad-Lieutenant]@Bad Lieutenant[/@]! Wednesday can't come soon enough.
thx

Do Americanas run that big?

These are nothing like the asics collabs in terms of hype

You could basically talk a reseller down to near retail for these NB

Asics were 350 and higher

These are nothing like the asics collabs in terms of hype

You could basically talk a reseller down to near retail for these NB

Asics were 350 and higher
I just think that the Daytonas were Kith's version of the Concept C-Notes. NB basically said we will make one available in large quantities and have them everywhere and than the second shoe (Americanas) will be less available kind of like the Mints (Concepts only release). You can still find C-Notes all over Ebay for slightly above retail and when they first came out retail was very easy! Eventually Daytonas and C-Notes will dry up and the price will rise. So if you want them just grab them now and be happy for once that you didn't have to pay rape prices!

All the real world pics of these look really good! Nice shots!
thanks man. 

yea for real, they look so much better in person than photos. i wasn't feeling them, but once i got them in hand that changed. on foot took it to another level.

Back
Top Bottom