Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

The stock #'s don't make sense on the GL3's.  There's way less of the ST's left than the Militia.  Or are the Militia ticket holders not buying them?

Man... I can't even use the reservation app. No spots in my area get them
mean.gif
i feel you, my town does not get yeezy's. you would think a capital city would but have to go towards tampa or orlando to get most limited releases. super salty of them guys. 

instead i get dr. doom foams and true blue available on my app.

Last edited:
3.1 militia just shipped and still no golden ticket. I'd say that's an official L for me... 10 pounds

Last edited:

So..... they didn't ship yours yet either?  
nerd.gif
nope. i doubt they do it in order, its bergen logistics that handles the shipping not kith. dont really know how they even decide who gets shipping first tbh because i know some of y'all in here got shipping already that got order numbers higher than me. maybe its because im in nj? it takes a day to get here once it ships so they may be shipping out the furthest orders first? honestly have no idea how they select who gets shipped when lmao

im not worried though, i'll get shipping eventually. it usually takes 2-3 days anyway, but with the holiday i expect some orders to be backed up a week

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom