Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I think the fact that they were sold at auction ensures that they will not see a public release.  otherwise, it would diminish the spirit of both charity instances (ebay auction and Haiti)

I was recently hired by Ubiq for sales. After a month I got promoted to being their in store photographer. 

Yesterday I took photos for our upcoming 'Daytona' release this Saturday. Here is a preview :smile:

I was recently hired by Ubiq for sales. After a month I got promoted to being their in store photographer.

Yesterday I took photos for our upcoming 'Daytona' release this Saturday. Here is a preview :smile:
Awesome shots dude.

huge ubiq fan

I would not be so sure bruh. They do not have that type of dough to comission asics to make all those pairs and then just let them sit. KITH just does not have money like that. Not many stores do. Do i think they have 20 samples or so sitting somewhere? sure. But NOT 500+
ummm.... pretty sure WillMax knows what he's talking about

And here you go First CW
Mint Toe
View media item 699819

amore.gif

I would not be so sure bruh. They do not have that type of dough to comission asics to make all those pairs and then just let them sit. KITH just does not have money like that. Not many stores do. Do i think they have 20 samples or so sitting somewhere? sure. But NOT 500+
ok

@WillMax14  U ALREADY KNOW I NEED AN ASIIST WITH THOSE. I LOVE OG DISC BLAZES
They are dropping in Paris first and then NYC. I like the SALMON cw  better tho

Imma be able to help you out broski

ok

@WillMax14  U ALREADY KNOW I NEED AN ASIIST WITH THOSE. I LOVE OG DISC BLAZES
They are dropping in Paris first and then NYC. I like the SALMON cw  better tho

Imma be able to help you out broski
THANK YOU SIR!

willmax is like the jmadidas of the ronnie fieg forum, when he provides data, hes usually spot on, not speculation

Ummm you should not just blinbly believe people. I dont care how many reps this dude has. It simply make no sense.
blindly?  no... he's provided VERY RELIABLE and CORRECT information in the past.

while others (like YOU) are pulling stuff out of the air... WillMax clearly has a reliable source

Back
Top Bottom