Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

sizes arent guaranteed, says it in the email
email doesn't say sizes aren't guaranteed. But I know Kith usually do that where your pair is guaranteed but size isn't guaranteed. I just don't recall Kith asking for our sizes during sign-up for a while so i thought maybe things might have changed

email doesn't say sizes aren't guaranteed. But I know Kith usually do that where your pair is guaranteed but size isn't guaranteed. I just don't recall Kith asking for our sizes during sign-up for a while so i thought maybe things might have changed
been like that since homages

sick.gif
Am I the only that thinks it's pretty ****** for someone to buy UA's off eBay and then flip them for profit to someone else that doesn't know?

but we didn't get linens here in NYC. Did the people that won get their size by just showing up at opening? Not trying to camp for my guaranteed size lol

Yea thats what I was thinking but if that was the case they would've sent a tweet like "ok guys all winners have been contacted" bla bla 

Glad for anyone that got chosen from here.

Gonna have to be manual gang for this one. tic toc...
Definitely rather be in Tokyo right now than in front of a computer. Have fun fam!

but we didn't get linens here in NYC. Did the people that won get their size by just showing up at opening? Not trying to camp for my guaranteed size lol
Yea I get that. Just letting you know that the most recent Kith raffle did ask for size.

Back
Top Bottom