Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Got confirmation emails (PayPal and kith) at 6:04am here in Switzerland. Even checked out a women's hoodie for my girl.

OH **** I HIT! If you cart and then get site down after hitting complete order, hit refresh. If page asks you to resend, hit yes. I got confirmatin email right after thta just now.

Crashed hella times but got confirmation email..seems like all the regulars cooked too 
smokin.gif

my size sold out quick, one of the worst experiences I've had with Kith sadly.  site was a fail for me, kept crashing at checkout

Shoutouts to the all the Boostbeasts for knocking the site down. Didn't even happen for the Salmons or Mossads. Smh. 

Don't know how, but I was able to cop! the page still was on the Oops but i got an email and an alert from my bank 

MANUALGANG!!!!!

Looks like they were more plentiful than I anticipated. Still showing 19 available in 11.5. But that could be wrong due to the site crashing

if it says invnetory issues, keep refreshing. assuming some people are botting, the inventory will restock

Back
Top Bottom