Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

sarcasm aside can anyone explain the L if order status is unfulfilled right now? Not a newbie but just found a new love for this kith collab. Yeezy thread is usually where I live... tnx
don't expect quick shipping from kith. hands down the worst customer service I've ever dealt with. been sitting on one of my orders for over a week with no response from cs. but it could be different since its a main release. Just don't be like the dudes in the yeezy thread and lose your mind if you see your order not moving

If GOAT stays like that I'm going to call in for a coupe of more pairs

Help me out everyone. I am about to pull trigger on resell lol. 

I wear 10.5 in all UB 1.0. What size should i get in Fieg? 10 or 10.5

Kith is usually slow processing orders. I also hate paying $10 for shipping when I could probably walk to where they ship from. But hey limited release you pay and don't complain right?

Kith with the quick shipping 
pimp.gif

don't expect quick shipping from kith. hands down the worst customer service I've ever dealt with. been sitting on one of my orders for over a week with no response from cs. but it could be different since its a main release. Just don't be like the dudes in the yeezy thread and lose your mind if you see your order not moving
roll.gif
won't lose my mind fam tnx. Those posts are annoying AF... thanks for the back story on kith. 

I only own one other pair of UB's and they're the grey wool 1.0's. I have an 11 in them, but I went with a 10.5 in the Fieg's since the last time I tried on a pair of uncaged boosts, a 10.5 fit perfect. Hope that's the case with this pair.

Congrats to all who copped. I feel bad for a lot of the regulars in this thread who didn't cook. 

Back to #Homagegate

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom