Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

My multiples shipped 
pimp.gif
Carted 2 on my iMac and iPad, cant believe they let you check out, i was to paranoid of a cancelled order. So hopefully i can trade this 7.5 or do a in store swap at a consignment shop.

Just curious, what size are your RF UB? The toe box looks really chunky but maybe it's just the angle of camera.

welp should've kept the 9 pairs i accidentally carted and checked out with them. lmao they wouldn't add i kept spamming the atc button wound up carting 9 and had to go back and remove 8 of them. thought i was donezo
Tough not to get greedy when the resell is ridiculous. But being good to go with 1 pair vs. a chance at getting cancelled is better IMO if you actually want these for yourself. At least that's what I tell myself. 

Just curious, what size are your RF UB? The toe box looks really chunky but maybe it's just the angle of camera.
size 8. I'm a tts 8. It might just be the pattern distortion but my toes definitely don't poke out. I still have a little bit of room left in the toe box if anything. But the shoe tree that came with the shoe made the toe box look really square. But once it's on foot, it's very form fitting IMO

Damn. I got a pair but I would be sick if I was one of those who missed out while KITH allowed people to check out multiple

But thats what i am trying to say, on their twitter or blog (cant remember which) they were saying its only one per person but then people were checking out with multiples. I even carted multiples but in between trying to put one back and checking out their app kept crashing causing me to get cart jacked.

How do these fit compared to RC ultraboost anyone know?

Still salty I missed out on these, got off work an hour later. Resell prices look bad on these too.

what drops from this year has kith cancelled multiple orders for? trying to get an idea of what might be up for kithmas, only release i can remember with some multiples being cancelled is super greens

Just woke up to a shipment confirmation for the Kith UB sent to me 2 hours ago. I have CNY 3.0s coming in today and hopefully Kith by next week to ring in the new year! :smokin

what drops from this year has kith cancelled multiple orders for? trying to get an idea of what might be up for kithmas, only release i can remember with some multiples being cancelled is super greens
Multiples aren't getting cancelled

Back
Top Bottom