Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

The debate whether to stunt with a fit pic tomorrow or hold off and sell them for a ton of parking tickets/violations ive had lately smh.

The debate whether to stunt with a fit pic tomorrow or hold off and sell them for a ton of parking tickets/violations ive had lately smh.
roll.gif
 stunt for 1 photoshoot, sell it for 1 parking ticket less than what you would've got if you kept them DS

My friends 4 pair shipped, he also accidentally had some other random shoe in his cart from when we were practicing checkouts so he got those too lol. Dude didn't even realize his order had gone through, so after I got my first pair I was trying my best to get him one, little did we know dude already had 4 lol.

keep in mind in the past it has happened where they say they shipped out more than 1 of something

and when you receive package you only get one of them

happpened to me with the rose gold asics and salmon toe 3.1

they refunded me for the extra amount i paid after i called them 

If I had known multiples were okay on this release....:evil: :lol:

I wanted a pair too much to gamble last night and played it safe.

I'm not a rocket scientist nor am I a RF stan, but I have come to realize after all these Kith drops that when they say "Multiple pairs orders will be cancelled" they're lying! 
laugh.gif

didn't rf mention something about kith denim in one of those interviews he did? anyone have any info on it, other than him mentioning it was something he was working on?

If I had known multiples were okay on this release....
devil.gif
laugh.gif

I wanted a pair too much to gamble last night and played it safe.
You did it right. Congrats to those that took a chance and came out on top. But could have so easily gone the other way.

Said to someone else, in hindsight hard not to feel a bit greedy. Feel some of it myself too now. LOL. But just happy & lucky to have gotten a pair. Plenty still missed out. 

keep in mind in the past it has happened where they say they shipped out more than 1 of something

and when you receive package you only get one of them

happpened to me with the rose gold asics and salmon toe 3.1

they refunded me for the extra amount i paid after i called them 
Standing by for discussion about package weights for those who think they possibly copped multiples 
laugh.gif

You did it right. Congrats to those that took a chance and came out on top. But could have so easily gone the other way.

Said to someone else, in hindsight hard not to feel a bit greedy. Feel some of it myself too now. LOL. But just happy & lucky to have gotten a pair. Plenty still missed out. 
I think a lot of people who checked out multiple pairs didn't intend to - it's just when they got to the checkout screen they noticed they had multiple pairs in cart and worried about the site lagging out while trying to remove them / losing precious checkout time trying to remove them. At that point the safest option was just to checkout with what you had and hope for the best, better than not checking out at all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom